Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
I am in huge loss of 1.5 lakh..can someone help me? I am going through hell.pleaseee
Start fresh. If you go for recovery you will loose more. Hire some professional if you dont know how to trade. We all are here to learn how to trade or make profit. Because if some body works for you then he definitely charge. But if you want to learn then trader ji is a good place.:thumb:

Hi Manish, I have started following this thread today. Would really like to trade on ur views/calls from monday..:thumb:
I will try to help. but better learn. because might be I be not available then.But dont blame me for anything and trade at your risk.Nothing is guaranteed in market bro.:thumb:

I didnt got through all 28 pages. what are you trying to teach here (technicals or fundamentals or what).
I am not teaching any body I am also learning. I am only sharing how I am trading. If some body benefited its a pleasure. But most of people not discussing about learning part I know but what ever you ask if I know I can share with you.My motto is to build confidence in all of us yes nothing is impossible but we have to follow right path.:thumb:

Like many small confusions are there but some of us knew then answer thats it. I am a normal person.