Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Including positional this weak profit I think 100 points or little above

In crude balance is $5823544.. profit :$823544 in 3or 4 days:clap::thumb:
:beer:aH $10 LAC PROFIT CROSSED IN NYMEX CRUDE NOW JOINED MILLIONAIRE CLUB IN 4-5 DAYS IN VIRTUAL MONEY BALANCE IS $6013544 STARTED FROM $5000000. ITS TRUE MONEY MAKES MONEY.:lol::thumb:

Let see I am not tracking gold so closely. Got news so passed for the benefit of people who are trading in gold. I trade with different perception. My view is may be we are big importer of gold but our prices are derived from comex. Only due to RS/$ scenario might be different and I am confident in that.In domestic market might be like that as you say but in MCX prices are derived like that I have mentioned.IF I am wrong I apologize in advance.:thumb:

johnnypareek

Silver all as above

SELL advice

This is a very negative signal! Three consecutive wave degrees show a clear NEGATIVE trend, as well as a negative
EASI, which indicates that the target has not yet been reached.
Check if the wave degrees are the time frames you trade.

Active traders could still profit from the upcoming small price move
From Minuette to Micro Wave degrees the trends are all DOWN. Most likely the target of the Micro wave degree, which is in wave 2, will be reached at 57457.0372 or percentagewise 1.0232%.
Normally also the target of the next wave degree could be reached at 56618.3566, which is in wave 2.
:thumb: TGT Done

johnnypareek

Hmm For deep pocket sl of 438 else with sl 441 for tgt of 452. :)

BUY advice

This is a very positive signal! Three consecutive wave degrees show a clear POSITIVE trend, as well as a
positive EASI, which indicates that the target has not yet been reached.
Check if the wave degrees are the time frames you trade.

Active Traders could still profit from the upcoming small price move.
From Minuette to Micro Wave degrees the trends are all up. Most likely the target of the Micro wave degree, which is in wave 2, will be reached at 449.7621 or percentagewise 1.2978%.
Normally also the target of the next wave degree could be reached at 450.9580, which is in wave 2 at the moment.

:thumb: Near tgt

Crude- pv-$96.75
S1/2/3-$95.47/94.47/93.19
R1/2/3-$97.75/99.03/100.03
Cmp-$96.13
Sell in MCX on bounce near $96.75 with $97 stoploss. IF stoploss hits then again Sell at $97.75 with SL of $98.