Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Sir , the problem is HOW TO KNOW THE TREND ..Is it bsed on intraday high and low and close?
?
TRACKING TREND IS NOT THAT TOUGH BUT FOR THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN ICHIMOKU KINKO HYO SYSTEM. ALTERNATIVELY FOR INTRDAY SEE HOURLY CHART STOCHASTIC AND BOLLINGER BAND ALONG WITH MACD. THEY ALSO TELL YOU BOTTOM IS NEAR OR NOT.HERE INTUTION ALSO PLAY A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE. :thumb:

sell crude at 5271 sl 5290 for 30-50 points atleast. positional. BIg money then big SL always remember.

Last edited:
if you trade this call with big SL of rs 100-150 then might gain 300-400 points in 2-3 months even less This strategy will give profit and trade only when you have Rs 200000 capital or more because in any senario we need to sell more at 100-150 points above so you can sell. Because we are not here to pay Stoplosses.

if you trade this call with big SL of rs 100-150 then might gain 300-400 points in 2-3 months even less This strategy will give profit and trade only when you have Rs 200000 capital or more because in any senario we need to sell more at 100-150 points above so you can sell. Because we are not here to pay Stoplosses.
Isn't it possible to trade with less capital than 2lacks sir?

LME stocks - ali -5500, copper +1700, nickel -78, zinc +2200, Lead +250

Isn't it possible to trade with less capital than 2lacks sir?
Why not you need rs 25000-30000 for 1 lot. But for MTM you need money.I am giving my opinion I may or may not correct. But suppose you have rs 50000 and you have taken risk. And SL of rs 100/150 points triggered then your rs 10000-15000 gone and you start fearing. Suppose there is high chances of coming down or I see trade is against us then to make it correct we need capital.Else play in intraday for 10-20-30 points what ever you get. For big profit SL is also bigger. We have to observe many things while trading and money management is imp part of it.You can make money when you are fearless and greedless. :thumb::)