manshiRT fraud

I had used mdp.. It used to get have server issues many times..
for real time trader it is very difficult..

me and some of my friends getting 60 days backfill from today for terminal based data. yesterday that was 1 day backfill.
didnt u get.
I dont use manshi. Was asking for a friend of mine. But dont worry. He dumped manshi yesterday and migrated to another provider.
So, manshi's existence doesnt matter anymore.
Its a chapter thats ended for him. Highly unprofessional behaviour from manshi.

RockyRobust

I dont use manshi. Was asking for a friend of mine. But dont worry. He dumped manshi yesterday and migrated to another provider.
So, manshi's existence doesnt matter anymore.
Its a chapter thats ended for him. Highly unprofessional behaviour from manshi.
Can't say why this happened with Manshi ... :confused:

Earlier they were okay in their service and there was not too much problem. I also had to drop their service .

mmca2006

don't subscribe to their service... some unprofessional nuts are running this one...
Manshi RT has now been converted to ECHARTS pro software , but their EOD is not working , Have informed them two/three times , at last they replied that it is the problem of NSE server , they have nothing to do !!! Though subha Downloader is downloading same EOD data from NSE !!! :confused::confused:
How is it possible NSE server will act differently for Manshi Rt !! Really their service has degraded drastically. I am using Manshi rt for last 3 years.:annoyed:

kaly422000

data extract system from terminal , manshi was good enough. the software was good. one of my friend was using with tradetiger and was using range bar. so may be it was tick data

dell

beware from Echarts.in & Databull.in. cheaters are disguise in different name....
sorry , but i differ in views from u , soumya ji
i am using databull , without any hack ,
and believe me i have no problem from them ,
all things are running smoothly ..........
don't know anything about echarts.in .....