Master one trick only

Biswajit Das

sorry i was not available

yes entry is correct

kindly tell how u managed trade after entry

thanks
I am happy that my entry was as per ur correct setup.Thanks to u. actually I can not trade like u, u r smarter, I am slow, my net is slow, my computer skill is also slow and finally my trading time is limited due to my office duties, so I use slightly wide SL and Target, there is no any perfect strategy. however, kidly u post ur trading details with charts. Thanks:thumb:

avny

I am happy that my entry was as per ur correct setup.Thanks to u. actually I can not trade like u, u r smarter, I am slow, my net is slow, my computer skill is also slow and finally my trading time is limited due to my office duties, so I use slightly wide SL and Target, there is no any perfect strategy. however, kidly u post ur trading details with charts. Thanks:thumb:
practice and more time infront of terminal,will do the trick.

but this strategy is for a full time day trader,many times SL hits cont in 2-3 trades,but if u keep on following set ups,there is very high probability of ending in green
that is why i does not trade in many scrips at a time

thanks

avny

nifty trades analysis,as per my strategy

1: failed B/OUT,short shoud be taken below
this candle,with SL above this candle,
but R:R is not favourable,SL is too far
away(>25 point),i do not take trade with SL
>15 points
2:big bull candle,which failed the earlier
set up,a long should have been taken,but big SL
prevented it.

4:it broke the support,wait for BOF or BOP or pullback

5,6:BOP and BOF set up,sell below candle 6,SL above this

7: last setup failed,buy at the high of candle 6,SL below
the low of candle 6
8: pin bar,with long upper shadow and in the area of
resistence,so exit as price breach the low of this pin bar
9:BOF set up,but R:R is not good,no trade
10: pull back and BOF setup,buy above the
high of next candle,SL below this candle
11:exit in resistence area

12:BOF setup,buy

13: exit below the pin bar as mkt is nearing its end

avny

The 2-Bar Reversal Trade Setup(copy paste from net)
The 2-bar reversal trade setup is very similar to the pin bar, they both act as a reversal signal and show a rejection of price. The difference between them is that a 2-bar reversal trade setup needs 2 candles to form the setup instead of just one for the pin bar. Many traders do not trade the 2-bar trade setup mostly because they do not know how. It is a very effective trade setup to have if you master it. The 2-bar reversal trade setup is a very good trade pattern to add to your tool box and we will cover everything you need to know about them.
Just like it was sated above a 2-bar reversal setup acts like a pin bar but it does not look like one, pin bars are very easy to spot on a graph while a 2-bar reversal trade setup can sometimes hide in the chart. Knowing what it looks like and how to identify it will make it so you are able to spot a 2-bar reversal trade setup easily on a chart.
In the diagram below you can see what a bullish and bearish 2-bar reversal looks like

The reason why a 2-bar reversal trade setup is treated like a pin bar is because it is, it just doesn’t look like it. If you were to morph the two candles together you would get a pin bar. It is just a pin bar that take two candles to form and that is why they are treated as if it was a pin bar.