Master one trick only

vishal7176

@ avnyji

this is todays BANKNIFTY chart.

please give the mark on chart .....with explantion .....possible trade......where to enter ........where to exit .........profit book......

please mark ....on chart with explantion ....its requst.

TSL means Trainling SL naa??

@ avny The first long was squared off and then u took BOF at the pin bar. But yesterday, there was an initial short which was not squared off when there was breakdown failure, instead you squared off the first long by using TSL

niftytaurus

Hi Avny
I am regular follower of ur thread & great fan & follower of price action.
I have read all ur posts & save all charts by you & learned a lot from them..I am planning to get them printed & make a chart book...if u have any idea about it..please share
thank you for wonderful thread & ur selfless efforts.
Today I tried only by only those set up ..& u r happy to know,i have make biggest profit.Although markets were also favouring me.
But what imp thing i would like to mention..it makes my trading more systematic & chaos free..I was more calmer trading this way.
i have a question.u trade futures right?..generally I trade options intraday by this method..but today I tried nifty futue with it..have u tried option trading with it?
I found NF trading more convient by this method.but problem is rate of return?in price of 1 lot of nifty,I can buy 2 lot of atm options..which make my return double on same set up ..plus turnover charges are also very low in options..
But when I traded today future..which I traded first time..I found it more convienient in way of looking fro targets,sl & entries as u know excact price..but in option..price can be different on same levels.
please shae ur views about this

avny

@ avnyji

this is todays BANKNIFTY chart.

please give the mark on chart .....with explantion .....possible trade......where to enter ........where to exit .........profit book......
please mark ....on chart with explantion ....its requst.
TSL means Trainling SL naa??

avny

@ avny The first long was squared off and then u took BOF at the pin bar. But yesterday, there was an initial short which was not squared off when there was breakdown failure, instead you squared off the first long by using TSL
did not get u

today the long took at candle 3 was reversed at candle 5(pin bar)

if any doubt ,mark on chart and i will clarify

thanks

avny

Hi Avny
I am regular follower of ur thread & great fan & follower of price action.
I have read all ur posts & save all charts by you & learned a lot from them..I am planning to get them printed & make a chart book...if u have any idea about it..please share
thank you for wonderful thread & ur selfless efforts.
Today I tried only by only those set up ..& u r happy to know,i have make biggest profit.Although markets were also favouring me.
But what imp thing i would like to mention..it makes my trading more systematic & chaos free..I was more calmer trading this way.
i have a question.u trade futures right?..generally I trade options intraday by this method..but today I tried nifty futue with it..have u tried option trading with it?
I found NF trading more convient by this method.but problem is rate of return?in price of 1 lot of nifty,I can buy 2 lot of atm options..which make my return double on same set up ..plus turnover charges are also very low in options..
But when I traded today future..which I traded first time..I found it more convienient in way of looking fro targets,sl & entries as u know excact price..but in option..price can be different on same levels.
please shae ur views about this
dear,
i am happy that u made profit,its a nice feeling

regarding option,u are right,this will work same as future in ATM/ITM options

though i have not tried in options,but it is a good idea,moneywise also,will give a try

and thanks for your kind words

keep practicing and focussed,u will be rewarded

thanks

avny

I'm also watching bank of baroda and expecting reply from
mr. Anvy
dont just watch

identify a setup,and observe the price movt after the setup

do live paper trading

any doubt can ask here

practice and practice,till get confidence

thanks