Master one trick only

avny

todays summary

while following this strategy many times a situation comes,when,there is no signal or after 1st signal and TSL,price does not come back to 1st candle,so no trade
so to find trade entries/reentry,away from 1st candle,i tried today the S/R lines of 30 min T/F
the two yellow lines at 5940 and at 5980 are S/r lines from 30 min T/F
1: no regular setup,but pin bar at support line of 30 min T/F and low of 1st candle,buy above 1st candle

2: break down fail buy(before this there was a BOF sell set up,but could not trade,)

3: BOF sell

4: brekdown fell buy

5: reverse to short

6: reverse to long

7: BOF sell

8: reverse to long

9: reverse to short

stopped trading here,though two profitable setup emerged afterwards

vishal7176

@ avny , sir

nice tradess ......congratss sir

for support and resistancess.......which time frame is valid one.....

if u trade on 3 min. candle ....and we go for 30 min, candle for support and resistance .....it means ..almost 10 times.....higher.....is it okkk....(i asked for justt want to know...cause of i am using only 3 times higher time frame for my trading)

thank you

avny

@ avny , sir

nice tradess ......congratss sir

for support and resistancess.......which time frame is valid one.....

if u trade on 3 min. candle ....and we go for 30 min, candle for support and resistance .....it means ..almost 10 times.....higher.....is it okkk....(i asked for justt want to know...cause of i am using only 3 times higher time frame for my trading)

thank you
you can use S/R lines of any higher T/F, it is valid

avny

Ok,
I am not a regular trader....how to find trend...and pivot levels..
I like to trade in intraday with minimum risk and minimum shares....if market goes wrong, I will hold the position...Please suggest...
Dear,
you are new to market,no knowledge and no experience

do not trade intraday,W/O having sufficient knowledge and experience in positional trading first

so get knowledge,understand market start from positional first,than think about intraday

thanks