Taiki

sorry,bro,
just got busy in trading

it is nothing special to draw S/R lines,if you now

take 30 min chart and draw S/R lines

sample chart is here

Good going brother,
Keep up :thumb:

By the way can you please tell me how did you get the previous date's data with 30 min timeframe in ventura's pointer ??

When I was using ventura it was providing only intraday data for that day only. There was no way to see the intraday data for previous days. :confused:

Regards
Taiki

avny

Good going brother,
Keep up :thumb:

By the way can you please tell me how did you get the previous date's data with 30 min timeframe in ventura's pointer ??

When I was using ventura it was providing only intraday data for that day only. There was no way to see the intraday data for previous days. :confused:

Regards
Taiki
thanks for kind words Tailki

you yourself is doing very well

regarding ventura,it is really funny

they have a new software called New pointer,and funny thing is they are not
informing their old clients about this nor it is available on their website
last week i had a problem with the "pointer"and they were unable yo solve for two days,then they gave me the link to download new pointer
it has some extra features like last 7 days intraday data,some TA tools and some other features
when asked,why they are not giving this to all,all they said "ENJOY"

mastermind007

avny

Thank you for referring me to Lance Beggs. I read his YTC book today and pleasantly startled that he said same things that I had always believed from within but still was part of Indicator band-wagon because everyone was doing it...

Sometime ago, I had discussion with another member here and I told him the same sentiments (was attempting to look from the other trader's POV) and converging towards the viewpoint that Lance talks about. As far as trading goes, naturally, he is well ahead of me but I feel good that I had this thoughts before reading the book or even knowing that he existed!!!

Here are my older posts which I am sharing (for no particular reason)

Post 14 Post 22 Post 26 Post 27

vishal7176

@ avny sir ,

thanks for your method , and regular update ....and i hopes u will continue guide us ....i am die-heart fan of PA And ur thread also

Those are newbie including me ...here is link of another thread ...this thread is also completly PA based. as avny sir thread ......PRIDE :)
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/54907-indicator-free-stress-free-trading.html

@ avny sir , sorry for post link for another thread link here.....if u says then i will remove it .

thank you

avny

@ avny sir ,

thanks for your method , and regular update ....and i hopes u will continue guide us ....i am die-heart fan of PA And ur thread also

Those are newbie including me ...here is link of another thread ...this thread is also completly PA based. as avny sir thread ......PRIDE :)
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/54907-indicator-free-stress-free-trading.html

@ avny sir , sorry for post link for another thread link here.....if u says then i will remove it .

thank you
thanks for posting the link

i wonder how many GEMS are hidden in TJ