Master one trick only

avny

@ Avny sir ,

one request to you. here everytime newbie (including me also) ask same question and you politely answer of all question. time to time ......

why not you start MODEL TRADE thread ....there only your model trades are posted . your model diagram to trade SET UP .....IN ...OUT step mention there ...

cause of every time you will answer same question ....and newbies ask ....in future also .....cause of your method is intresting and many are learner here ...me also.

thank you sir ....above only request sir .

thank you
thanks Vishal for your suggestion

two things

first, i am not a great trader,only thing is that i practiced a method and able to apply in the market successfully and how long this will continue,do'nt know,because market is keep changing all the time

2nd, another thread can be started,but than also question will be asked,and i have to manage two threads,so let it be like this,question are no problem
thanks

avny

@ avny Without having the 30min tfs, one cudve taken the first long with only a bit aggressive TSLs all the way till 330 that wudve garnered much more profits. Afterhours, when i looked at the chart, all i thought was a single big trade.

thanks
dear i was also thinking the same thing,when i posted the chart

but how do we know in the morning that things will be going in this way ?

market can turn anytime and any where

than i am an intraday trader,so keep booking small profit and entering again

this also keep me busy , which i like :D:D:D:D

avny

Congrats... Avny. The way to go...:clapping:

It is not because US shutdown effect, our CAD is reducing and oil, gold imports are coming down. The Re - Dollar effect. Economy is going to look up too..thats why...
sorry, i was not knowing that

infact i dont listen to news during trading hrs

for me everything is discounted and shown on live chart

thanks

avny

trade 2

short at 6039

SAR 6047
tgt 1 done

TSL 6035

will be back around 11:00

thanks