Master one trick only

avny

Dear avny,
Nice trades.....any creteria you using for finding scrips for tomorrow....?
THANKS VIJAY,

i have a pool of 10 shares,which i track daily,only criteria is high vol and decent ATR

many times the set up will appear in 3-4 stocks around time,but i have a rule of having only two open position at a time
like today,today after taking short position in nifty and axis bank,there were short set up in BNF and RELCAP,but did not trade them
nifty trade is closed and axis trade is open till now

thanks

THANKS VIJAY,

i have a pool of 10 shares,which i track daily,only criteria is high vol and decent ATR

many times the set up will appear in 3-4 stocks around time,but i have a rule of having only two open position at a time
like today,today after taking short position in nifty and axis bank,there were short set up in BNF and RELCAP,but did not trade them

thanks

Dear avny,please disclose the pool of 10 shares......:D

whisky

THANKS VIJAY,

thanks
Good strategy, Nifty,BNF & axisbank my favorites too.:thumb:

avny

Dear avny,please disclose the pool of 10 shares......:D
nothing special about them.Moreover i keep them changing:D:D:D
NF
BNF
ADANIENT
AXIS BK
LIC
RELCAP
RELIANCE
SBI
TATAMOTOR
BHARTI
YES BANK

avny

THANKS VIJAY,

thanks
nifty fell like a rock,and i am out of it

holding axis bank with tsl

avny

CHANGE OF TREND(courtesy LANCE BEGGS)

UPTREND: when price is making a series of higher high and higher lows,it is called to be in up trend

DOWN TREND: when price is making a series of lower high and lower lows, it is in down trend

CHANGE OF TREND :In a down trend(series of lower low and lower highs),if price breaches the lower high,just before the lowest low,and then sustains above,it is a change of trend

same way in a up trend (series of higher high and higher lows),if price breaches the higher low,just before the highest high,and sustains lower,it is a change of trend

toughard

hi anvy can you post nifty entry for today....

have some confusion.