Master one trick only

avny

AXIS BANK 3 MIN

probable trades

so u would hv entered short even before 3rd candle formed after seeing pb to lower range line?

u should recharge ur lappy :D...
3rd candle,after openning,it went to the high of 2nd candle,and then came down

so it was clearly showing a selling pr,so i would have shorted as it crossed the low of 2nd candle.

charging is ON.if u have noticed:D:D

avny

ok..will b testing BPB setup on 6 changing scrips i trade n wil b posting d results from monday...

Regards
u can't do that..............

monday is holiday :D:D

join the party from tuesday onwards:clap::clap:

Last edited:

avny

in case of long why wait for bull candle as signal candle and why not enter above simply enter above LWP ?
it is ,as u said,i want a signal ,to confirm that price is moving in my desired direction(bulls are in power),nothing more

in case of long u hv mentioned to wait for a bull candle, same for short ?
yes same for short

moreover,these are general guide lines,not rigid rules,which i given along with a setup,because a setup require some conditions to be a tradable setup.

but as i wrote earlier,trading is more of applying discretion than following some rules mechanically

so it not mendatory to follow everything as it is written

take is just an idea and use it as per your liking and understanding

for ex,after pullback,one can enter as per his comfort,either at LWP,or wait for the price to move in desired direction or goto lower TF to fine tune the entry

hope i have made myself clear

though i do'nt think u require any of these things,because u have more knowledge of price action than me(have gone through your posts in different threads)and i hope i can learn and expand my knowledge by your experience

thanks