Maximize profit using SH's strategy

trade4joisar

Does this mean we have to go long at the third arrow. As the trend seems to be Higher Highs and Higher Lows?
Trade Setup = rules to enter the trade.

As per SST rules, we do not have any trade setup in last 2 days.

Till 5191 is not hit, this system will not have any trade setup for longs. BTW, @ 5191 also we can't go for longs as Bull SAR will be @ 5030 which is too far.

So has to wait for trade setup.

trade4joisar

SH mentioned in chat room that, as per strict rules there were no signals yesterday. The trades were not in line with rules, though everyone has taken the first trade.
Gunsho,

Thanks for your update.

Can you check with SH, so TSL also should not be considered in this case? I mean if 15 ema touch not happened because of 1/2 points

As i said in earlier post, SAR is very far, so can't take position, We need to wait for trade setup.
70 points.. I wonder if it is too far. We have had two quiet days. Today was the lowest ranging day of June month. Tuesday was a NR4 day. Soon we are going to have a violent day. That violence can happen on the open... let's see.

gunsho

Gunsho,

Thanks for your update.

Can you check with SH, so TSL also should not be considered in this case? I mean if 15 ema touch not happened because of 1/2 points
T4J, This is a famous confusing point discussed often :).

When I started trading this method, the rule I know is, if it misses EMA touch by <1 point, TSL can be updated, but SAR requires a touch. Now recent days what I am hearing is, it can be tuned to traders risk appetite. SH's comments are, strict rules requires touch for TSL/SAR. It is the decision of trader to follow the rules strictly or leverage it little. Both are legal :)

An aggressive trader can ignore 1 r 2 points in exchange of the opportunity to trade. For people who has not considered 5101 as SAR, have missed the opportunity to short 2 days before.

trade4joisar

70 points.. I wonder if it is too far. We have had two quiet days. Today was the lowest ranging day of June month. Tuesday was a NR4 day. Soon we are going to have a violent day. That violence can happen on the open... let's see.

Its my bad.

When i said SAR is too far means, if 5191 is hit, bull SAR will be 5030 which is around 160 points far. So cant take trade.

But yes, if GFZ hit, one can go for shorts as per GFZ rules.