MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Re: Trade No 9

Revising SL to 54550 ( to reduce loss if trades goes against us)[/QU

Tgt 54880

if both SL and TGT not hit, let system square off position by 11.05 PM...

(if loss then it will be 80 points and if TGt hit then 250 points)..

not much movement in this whole week..

we need only 2-3 good trading days i,e large movement days to achieve our target.. let us hope for the best...

Dear Marimuthu

good evening
may I know on what basis you are taking trade on S/R or any indicator or only price action. I think today there was good opportunity at 7 oclock but you avoided may I know the reason for that It will help us little bit.

Thanks and regards

marimuthu13

Dear Marimuthu

good evening
may I know on what basis you are taking trade on S/R or any indicator or only price action. I think today there was good opportunity at 7 oclock but you avoided may I know the reason for that It will help us little bit.

Thanks and regards
Hello sir,
yes there was a movement around 7 o clock,...but it started in between the S/R as move is based on some news..

I trade based on S/R and along with candle sticks pattern..use VWAP also...

At that time move started, it was trading below Resistance of 54260 and above the support of 53930.. so its risky as well as not good R:R..

so simply avoided the trade...

For me I need only 2000 points in silver per month..so no matter ..if its fully ok for me then only i enter trade.....

marimuthu13

Hi Folks,
currently I am out of city ( On duty - official trip) with no access to my charting tool (MT4), and i will be back to chennai on 19th mar'13, will start trading on the same day..

Another 900 points left for this month, would achieve in due course of time.. Till then bye and enjoy the week ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.