MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

sir i m in from today onwards, nd i may sound stupid but i want to put order in mini lot, so how i can correspond both the levels???
shd i see if trade is getting activated in mega lot and then place order or shd i put as per mega levels???
plz respond
Sir,
When I am at home, I can give you exact equaling levels in Miro or Mini contracts price. But If i am at office, then you can just co-relate prices and trade accordingly.

Usually I trade in home only but these 2 days my boss is on leave so i am trading in between..

Note:
I sugeest you to start with Micro first then move to higher lots

meherp

Sir,
When I am at home, I can give you exact equaling levels in Miro or Mini contracts price. But If i am at office, then you can just co-relate prices and trade accordingly.

Usually I trade in home only but these 2 days my boss is on leave so i am trading in between..

Note:
I sugeest you to start with Micro first then move to higher lots
Ido trade in mimi only and I adjust the price accordingly.
There is a diff of 30-40 points between mega and mini, so I trade accordingly.

burai123

Hi,
First of all, i am not giving calls here..just updating my entry/exit on real time basis..to have better control on my trading..

Since I am trading Main lot of silver (30KG), and Main lot is avivalble only in May Month Contract
muthu da,
1. sorry for the word "call". i did not find any appropriate word.
i think the word "level" is good.

2. if it is possible then please give the levels in both silver and silver mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.