Mcx trading with renko bars

zabeen2004

LEAD 5 MNTS SONIC R
NO RULES JUST SHORT BELOW YELLOW HORIZONTAL LINE BUY ABOVE WHITE LINE
Sateschand,

You are doing good job here but I doubt the horizontal line drawing indicator is a repainting one and we cannot make decision based on that because I have tested it earlier. Just checking to see if its the same or any other?

yes observed it repainting but i am adjusting and see whether works are not
tomorrow i will confirm zabeen. i am trying to this system easy for new traders
you are experience trader you know many things and analyse it. but new trader wants easy system. what i am trying do.
within this week i will present simple system.

it is not repainting in renko. that is problem in time frame charts more whipsaws
working like zigzag indicator style.i am trying different settings.

zabeen2004

yes observed it repainting but i am adjusting and see whether works are not
tomorrow i will confirm zabeen. i am trying to this system easy for new traders
you are experience trader you know many things and analyse it. but new trader wants easy system. what i am trying do.
within this week i will present simple system.

it is not repainting in renko. that is problem in time frame charts more whipsaws
working like zigzag indicator style.i am trying different settings.
Sateshchand,

I know your motive in helping TJ traders for a better trading system. I just added my inputs because new traders will be highly impacted bcoz of repainting systems. I had a huge hit with repainting indicators in the initial stage thats y i am sharing my views. Any arrow indicator which gives selling signal on high and buy signal on lows are heavy painters. Be it higher TF or Lower TF painters are painters.... If you are looking for non repainting zigzag... let me know... i will share it for you...

Hope you wont mind my views...
All the best