Metastock Expert Advisor - Pivot Analysis

I want to know after importing the file in metastock expert advisor, what is the name of advisor in the list . please tell how could i find the name or the file that import sucessfully in meta stock to be use
pls brief me in this repect.
sameer

sorry for posting a different reply....Actually i really wanted to know from where can i get metastock softare..... is it possible to download ....plz help me out....
thank you....

Really Really Great work you have done Friend..!

for those members who could not done this with MetaStock,

I have attached this expert system,

first unzip this file & symply import this folder "pivot-analisys" in experts/organizer.
Is it possible to use the same expert system with metastock 8 version ?

thanks
softtouch

Hi

First let me recall a post by Saint in his tread "NEW INTERMED UPTREND" (http://www.traderji.com/showpost.php?p=13126&postcount=73)

Based on this excellant post I have made an Metstock Expert Advisor for plotting the pivots and lablelling them as "Higher High-(HH)", "Lower High (LH)", "Higher Low - (HL)" and "Lower Low - (LL)". Also an Alert signal will be plotted when an Higher High is being made after a LowerHigh (Bullish). An alert is provided when Lower high is made after an Higher High (Bearish).

I am enclosing the same SESA GOA Chart referred by saint with the Expert Advisor.

Please check it out and Let me know your valuable opinions. If somebody feels it will be useful I will post the code for the Advisor.

regards

karthik
Dear Karthik,

I am new and learning. Only yesterday I have come across the thread by saint and reading it. I believe your expert will be of very much use to me. I would love to have the code and would request you to explain how to use it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nick