Metatrader for Indian markets

i am regular user of gls.
now it going to become a paid service.
i happy that now no more fake ids and stopping of service.
many thanks to gls who make many people to learn mt4.
as i said GLS is only for learning purpose not for real traders.
still gls is not reached a level of paid service.
i am mcx trader there is atleast one or two days gap when new series started.
service stops without any notice abruptly.
server will not work at opening of the mcx market and in usa session many ticks are missing.
when they announced they going to make paid service my search started for new data vendor no matter whether it is legal or illegal does not matter for trader.

previously i tried alsmost all indian mt4 data vendors.
each vendor having common problem peak time severs not working.
many are hardware locked so that we can use only one system.

finally i found excellent data vendor from two days i using it it never stopped updating.
even i tested during NG inventory data release time market move very fast it updated as fast as trading terminal.
i think thier servers are in europe and it looks they trading on this terminals.
most of indian mt4 data vendors are hiring russian servers.
my caution to before subscribing think twice with gls
i am not against any company but since from january they could not solve problems and it requires them to make paid service takes years to come.
if you are interested try this link
risingcomtrade. in/index.html#axzz3383MJlQF
i am not related to any company and only related to traders well wisher

Still India VIX and USD INR Future Charts are missing. Only Spot charts are present but they are not trade able bcoz of no synchronization with future charts.
Some of mostly traded Nifty CE, PE also missing like 7250, 7350 for today.
Please fix it as soon as possible before starting a paid subscription.

-------------
In my opinion,

At Rs 750/1500 GLS can surely get some 'firstcharting subscribers' and some pro future traders only (not option traders), but not huge numbers of general traders who are still struggling for survival. Rs 750/1500 is still big for them.

You must remember other MT providers like firstcharting (which you are comparing 50% cheaper) already struggling for customers & on the verge of shutdown bcoz of higher price.

From my experience GLS is good for Nifty/Bank Nifty/Crude Oil Future traders (not for option).
As you are not NSE authorized data provider, your cost per user is obviously lower side, thats why you are giving more than 4 months of demo. ;)
So there is scope for bringing down the price. But finally it is your choice nd your decision. :)

Lets see how many customers you get at Rs750/1500 per month. I think 90% of your demo users are stragglers as usual. Unless charge is below Rs 500/month you'll not get enough customers.

With Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.
We have MCX INR already check for symbols MUSDINR and over some more time we try to keep price at bay and upon launch we add more options

LivetoTrade

gls, are you stopping your demo services from today?

GLS,
Do you provide NSE-CDS/Currency USDINR on your MT4 ?
Volumes and execution are better in NSE than SX.. so do you plan to add NSE-USDINR futures live charts on MT4 ???

All demo will be disabled by today market close and subscribers wish to proceed or users serious about going for subscription can contact our support on : glscharts on gtalk and quote their login id to keep them active

hir0406

All demo will be disabled by today market close and subscribers wish to proceed or users serious about going for subscription can contact our support on : glscharts on gtalk and quote their login id to keep them active
Hello,
I have messaged but dint got any reply.
I will request you to pls create Skype I'd for such communication or give ur email id or Facebook I'd
My demo I'd is 16602

Last edited: