Metatrader for Indian markets

zabeen2004

Not coming. Only forex showing. :confused:
Try this..

Click File - Login - input the server IP address in the server field and ignore user id and password. Click save account info and login.

Click File - Open account - Input required details and click Next - Select the IP address which you entered and click next and finish.

Wait few seconds and check the Symbols which might be updated.. Let me know if any issues.

If it doesnt work I believe GLS guys are there in Gtalk why can't you add them and seek their help in installion... instead of getting things too complicated...

zabeen2004

1 more thing. The indicator your told Sonic. Once I download it there are different kind of files into it. Am I supposed to move the files to their specific folder or just place them all in Indicators to make it work?
Please goto my thread and look at post number 108 which will give more details about the latest MT4 installation procedure.

Note: you will be redirected to original creator thread were you will find more information.

I would request you to actively post in my thread for any questions as I may not be watching all other threads all the time...

zabeen2004

Your thread advances too fast. I will try to keep up. :)
Come on buddy you can join anytime... Thread advances very fast because all are RT trade updates with proven screenshots.... Who knows you can also be a RT trade contributor with your knowledge sharing... Anyways All the best..

Jai Mata Di

Dear GLS Meta Trader,

India Vix Future Charts is completely blank, pls try to rectify it.
Although India Vix Spot Charts is working well but it is not tradable bcoz India Vix Future movement is quite different.

It would be great help to many traders, if you could introduce NSE Interest Rate Future charts also like
883GS2023 14MARFUT ( 270314 - current month future).

Please see below link:-
http://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/interest_rate_futures_watch.htm

With Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.

Dear GLS users,

if you are experiencing slow data loading and slower quotes updates, then we suggest to follow a simple procedure as shown in attachment of this reply. Right click on our GLS terminal connection tab ( which can be found on right lower corner of client terminal ) and select Gateway One as your connection choice.

Attachments

Jai Mata Di

Please introduce following missing Nifty CALLS:-

6400CE (NIF_P_6400),
6500CE (NIF_P_6500),
6600CE (NIF_P_6600)
6700CE (NIF_P_6700).

As symbol names are wrong here, symbol names included inside bracket. :)

Happy Trading,
Cheers.

rvlv

hi GLSMARKETS

tHE EMAIL OF GLSMARKETS DOESNT WORK.
[email protected] gives message failed bouncers.
why do THey give "PUT option price"for "CALL option symbol" and Vice Versa.

Please open a second support mail address.
be in touch with your users and set right few missing linkS.

Some important stock symbols are not available like Monsanto for example. PLEAS ADD A PROVISION TO ADD NEW SYMBOLS BASED ON CUSTOMER REQUESTS.
then it will zoom like rocket.

One mistake they did

if they give nifty calls upto 7100,then they must give puts also upto same level also. but they gave puts info only upto 6300.
please NIFTY PUTS FROM 6300 UPWARDS AT LEAST 5 LEVELS.
GLSMARKETS--Please add THE FOLLOWING SYMBOLS-APPRECIATE YOUR EARLY ACTION-THANKS
NIF_P_6400
NIF_P_6500
NIF_P_6600
NIF_P_6700
NIF_P_6800
NIF_P_6900
NIF_P_7000

I will be so happy tosee GLS fix the interchanged prices of calls and puts. currently calls read put rices and vice versa.
Since accuracy & precision is important,I suggest glsmarkets act asap on this matter.
I know that glsmarkets is serious but may be tight on time & mAnpower?possibly.

My thanks to glsmarkets for providing a robust platform. it doesnt disconnect much if you choose gateway one.
one OF my friend e mailed to GLSsupport his e mail bounced(may be their inbox full or something-their handsfull).caN They fix this issue please.
another simpler way is open a blogsite and let users jump on and interact one & all.
WISH ALL SUCCESS TO GLSMARKETS!!!!!!

regards

Last edited: