Monkey King's Oily Tales (Day Trading Crude Oil)

In case the 730 pm candle opens above 4155 I will buy. Bears unable to bring it to fill gap too. Last trade if pre entry condition met, else I may shut terminal.

After u shut your terminal, market didn't move at all..
Lol, just came on to see what the nymex open does. True, has been flat and since bulls have defended well I was waiting to see how bears react now. Might enter if I see a strong move. Ha on 1 hour will be my entry trigger. Waiting for 8 pm candle to jump in or shut terminal again.

Watching the 30 Min chart. Bulls defending 4140 and 20 ema is like an electrified fence for now. Throwing off bears and holding well so far. I guess I will wait for clarity and enjoy this duel in the meanwhile, lol.

Bulls need to break 4160 and bears 4120 to tempt me into a trade. No trade zone until then

Last edited:
Yesterday was a real teaser. Hope today trends, My 'trend for the day' is on the bearish side as of pre open.

This week so far has been quiet and the big green day has not come as yet but so is the case with the red day too. One of these will happen today possibly. Unless I cage the monkey in me and tread carefully, anyway - just 12 hrs to solve this mystery, lol.

Last edited:
Repeat of yesterday circus in crude. In no trade zone for me. Break of 4160 or fall below 4120 will be a clear signal. Untill then no signal on 1 hr for me. Maybe lower my timeframe if this dances here. Will give crude an hour or so to see what happens.

sold zinc 192.5 just now :)

edit - sl 192.8 initial

edit - strong buying came in at 192.5, lol - holding for now - might exit soon though

edit - sl @ 193.35 (day high)

edit - no reversal on my 1 hr ha so far, but - dead wood - zinc too is as still as crude today :p

Last edited:
So far so good. Twice rejected from 193.15. waiting for it to break down. Building up strength to hold untill 190.9 target.ambitious. I know, lol. Let me see how it goes