Monthly profit /loss statistics

stock72

Road to nirvana ..means attaining complete control over trade or blowing the ac??:D
Yes TJ ..I was using a system Back in 2013 with combination of emas and It worked fantastically when market moved.it is gambling like system . but from last feb 2015 my trading is much better with clear SL target and It worked fine till May ..one day in May started again a gambling like trade and got a good money. From that date to till yesterday my trades are wobbling ..some times following the rules and some times jumping back to gambling style ..and we all know if this continue then nirvana will be certain by blowing the account . Working out to bring normalcy and get the trading style which followed from feb to May and succeeding that nirvana will be attained with full control over trades..time will tell

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Road to nirvana ..means attaining complete control over trade or blowing the ac??:D
Road to nirvana means running trading business as smoothly as you eat daily, no anxiety no happiness no worries , all routine business.
just like ST has attained. neither he shows happiness over his trades nor worries.
if somebody shows happiness over his trades or feels bad about his trades that means he has not attained nirvana yet .

stock72

Past 12 trading days is a straight green days .not a single day in red:thumb:
And this month trading capital up 65% so far ..the fact is system followed nearly 95% accuracy ..May range bounds are good for current set up :confused:

Past 12 trading days is a straight green days .not a single day in red:thumb:
And this month trading capital up 65% so far ..the fact is system followed nearly 95% accuracy ..May range bounds are good for current set up :confused:
That is to be expected as you take positions opposite of the direction in which the market is going. With market changing directions every alternate day, this system ought to do well.

Smart_trade