Monthly profit /loss statistics

Sybarite = stock72 ?? :confused: why u posting as dwn 50.6% ?? :confused:

Planned to record Monthly profit/loss in percentage wise of the trading capital .

If interested please post yours status .. let see what going on ..

if you are posting better come and update in the same post when u feel so rather new post.

the main objective is to give confident that Money can be made by trading( if it really possible ??:D:D) for those who may be already crossed 90% of long hard path ..
no no
look at first page 5th post

Take care bro...I feel very bad if someone suffers a big loss. Good luck for your recovery soon.

ST
thanks a lot bhai , but its not a worry. only have lost the amount capable of bearing. Reading the stories of your trader friends commiting suicides and others going bankrupt was horrible, and also that news of that revenue officer.

I will remember those all the time that i never risk what i cant afford to lose.

Thanks a lot , keep guiding and inspiring.

stock72

update 22nd April ..

April trading capital grown 99%.

Update 14th April
April trading capital grown 60%
Some points worth recording .
1. Absolutely agree to below ST post . Yes I am in fool's game . Why agreed because I myself played this game many times and market every times proves me that I am wrong .

2. In absolute terms the 99% growth of April capital is minuscule when compared to the total loss so far incurred
3. this is my 10th year in market
4. I have a steady income from job and saved some income in real estate .

The above points is to ensure no one ( who reading this growth percentage ) shall carried away and take unwanted risk in market .
As mentioned in 1st page this thread started and maintained so far to test and prove ( if possible ) that losses in the market can be recovered if you keep on trying with very little amount until u find a way that suites .

Some traders are over obsessed with high returns. High returns with high risk, high leverage is killing....I know that as I have done all that , had been there. In my early days on 3-4 occasions I have had returns of over 100 % in a day..( YES in a day...my capital used to be small 1.25-1.5 L that time and days profit was 1.5 L )

But the eventual thing happened and I lost 200 % ( double my trading capital ) on one occasion...that was a turning point in my trading. That time the margins used to be payable next day. I had to sell 1000 SBI shares (which I had accumalated from my trading profits at Rs 97 ( these were Rs 10 shares) ).These shares today could be worth 25-30 L...but that was the lesson...I could not sleep for 4 days and from that day I NEVER had a major loss....What I was doing was outright foolishness.

Making 50 % in one month and loosing 60 % in the next is a fool's game...any fool can do it if he has total disregard for risk.....I would give much more credit to a person making 7-8 % per month with low drawdowns and consistancy... a steady upward slope to his trading equity...no sudden shocks, he is a real winner and has a potential to become good trader.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
update 22nd April ..

April trading capital grown 99%.

The above points is to ensure no one ( who reading this growth percentage ) shall carried away and take unwanted risk in market .
As mentioned in 1st page this thread started and maintained so far to test and prove ( if possible ) that losses in the market can be recovered if you keep on trying with very little amount until u find a way that suites .
Stock72 : capital grown +99%
disclaimer by stock72 : Dont Try this at Home

:D