My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsho

Any idea, what system it using while backtesting and the signal its shows on charts? as the backtest and the charts signals are different.
You will have to check if the backtesting picks the correct formula file and the timeframe (daily/hourly...) is also same in backtesting setting and chart display.

sr114

No where in the post i have asked or said that i want to know the logic of this system. I just pointed out how the entry is being made, so that the people who simply downloads the afl... back-test it....finds the amazing profits, should come to know that the entry's are made on high/low of the bar.

Hope you read my previous post once again.

and thanks to jhonny once again.
simple thing is that every afl has its own logic - from a simple one to a complex one. it will be beneficial for all who downloads the afl to know the logic. look at Linkon - when he post an afl in the forum - he elaborates the logic behind it. also look at savantgarde's, anant post - they every time post the logic when they are elaborating some concept.

i never questioned shivangi' - she is doing a fantastic job by uploading the afls . thanks shivangi once again - pls continue the job.

regards
sr

Hi Shivangi,

Do you have the excel based sheet which Khushi has mentioned in the Pivot.xls thread. She said its a sheet which shows intraday buy and sell signals with small stop losses. It will be of great help to us if you have that and share it with us.

Thanks
Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.