My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmsanil

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING A VERY SIMPLE HEDGING TECHNIQUE FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS WHICH HAS BEEN GIVING ENCOURAGING POSITIVE RESULTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE SAME HERE.
IT IS VERY SIMPLE. AT AROUND 3.27 PM WE HAVE TO COMPUTE THE PIVOT POINT (PP) OF BANKNIFTY(I prefer spot price).... PP = (OPEN + HIGH + LOW) / 3. IF LTP AT 3.27PM IS ABOVE PP, IT IS A "BUY" SIGNAL FOR NEXT DAY AND IF LTP IS LESS THAN PP, IT IS "SELL" SIGNAL FOR NEXT DAY.
BASED ON THE ABOVE, IF BUY SIGNAL IS GENERATED, BUY 1 LOT OF BANKNIFTY AND SELL 1 LOT OF NIFTY AT THE SAME TIME AROUND 3.28-3.29PM JUST BEFORE MARKET CLOSING.
NEXT DAY WE HAVE TO EXIT FROM BOTH POSITIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY WHEN IN PROFITS...
THIS METHOD HAS BEEN GIVING VERY GOOD RESULTS AND IS A SMALL RISK HEDGING STRATEGY...
If you have any prob then mail me shivangimathur 77 @ yahoo .in
Strategy provider: Ajeet
Strategy developer: Sid
Should we take (OPEN + HIGH + LOW) of the current day

shivangi77

Download the Excel file from the below link.

1. You must insert the open price in the morning and it automatically gives the recommendation at any point of time.

2. When you are buying bank nifty insert the price as it is in the Buy/Sold Column, if you are selling bank nifty put - (minus) sign before the price. It applies to nifty also. The next day it automatically calculates the profit and loss.

3. One can modify the quantity as per their wish.

4. The file automatically updates everyminute.

5. You can see the July contract of the downloaded file, But it automatically updates to the Aug contract next month. No need to do any modification.

DOWNLOAD

Developed by: GOPI

shivangi77

Some Rules Developed by: Abhijeet

1. Around 3:27 pm everyday, calculate PP (Pivot point) of Banknifty spot levels (remember spot and not future level)

2. PP = (OPEN + HIGH + LOW) / 3. if LTP at 3.27 pm is above PP, it is a "BUY" signal for next day and if LTP is less than PP, it is "SELL" signal for next day.

3. If you buy 2 lots of bank nifty, you need to sale 2 lots of Nifty (as bank nifty lot size is of 25, where as nifty lot size is 50) in short, you need to do the trade in the ratio of 1:2

4. Important rule : If the difference between PP and last trade price is less than 10, then do not take any position. As its quite possible that in next 2-3 minutes before market closing, due to market movement, PP can changed from buy to sale and vice a versa, leading to heavy losses next day.

5. Next day, when market opens, check the positions of both the sides and if you are in decent profit, square off both the positions at the same time.

6. Remember, this strategy is invented for earning constant decent profit and not for overnight huge gains. (if you earn huge gains, nothing like it)

7. As most of the members who follow this thread are not having huge capital to take positions in Bank nifty and nifty future, there is another solution provided by Siddharth is : buying of ITM CE and PE

means, if Bank nifty is at 10,000 and nifty is at 5200 level, and the signal is buy then you should buy 9900 CE of bank nifty and 5300 PE of nifty, and vice a versa.

Another use of this strategy(I don't prefer this) :
Now a days market is showing wild movements in the last 2 hours ie. from 1:30 to 3:30 so to earn in this period, we can use this method (I need Siddharths output on this)

1. Around 12:28, calculate bank nifty pivot and using the same technique, buy the CE and PE of bank nifty and Nifty options.

2. Around 3:20 (thats your deadline)if due to high volatility, you are in good profit, square off the positions and wait for 3:28 for the next day position.

c. So, you can use this method twice in the day to earn good, decent profit.

d. The advantage of using this method from 12:30 to 3:30 pm is as you are squaring
the position on same day, the brockerage will be very less so your profit will be high.

e. if around 3:20 pm, the bank nifty PP is showing buy and if you have already bought bank nifty CE around 12:30 then??? just carry the positions and you will be in huge gains next day.

Now I will move to Advantage and disadvantage of this technique

Advantages :

1. Constant gains if not everyday then most of the time.

2. very useful for those who cant monitor share market everyday. (you just need 10 minutes in the morning at market opening and 10 minutes in the afternoon at the market closing)

3. Low capital requirement (if you are buying CE and PE)

4. No matter, where market will go, gap up or gap down opening, you will be always in the profit.

5. No fear of CE and PE premium decay day by day as you are squaring off the position next day.
(I don't use options)

Disadvantage :

1. Less profit due to high brokerage of lots as you are taking overnight position

2. Less or sometimes no profit if there market opening is flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.