My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have gone through with the topic 'Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13' started by Agoon. Here you have promised to post your modified and much efficient 'Nirvana' afl... Will you please post it?

Some where i read in the same thread mentioned she will restart work after her Exams. So wait for sometime ...hope everyone will get it once it completed ASAP:thumb:.

Thx,
KP

i think in this thread lots of people know many system and specialy shivangi77 madam. please can anyone tell me what system is it? and where i can find it?

saivenkat

i think in this thread lots of people know many system and specialy shivangi77 madam. please can anyone tell me what system is it? and where i can find it?
a1b2c3 ok. but where i can find it? i dont know .
that pic i found from a forum. its different than normal other indicators.
That's is called as Swami's chart....i have come across with the afl.. but then i am less interested in it.. if anyone want it i can post the afl..

Ps: Just google with word Swami's chart.. you will be led to the site..

Hi Shivangi77 is it possible for you to continue the e-magic robot beyond 3 days trial period?As i have downloaded the e-magic robot but with some problem in family front i wont be able to use it and its time period expired.Can you help?

Regards

That's is called as Swami's chart....i have come across with the afl.. but then i am less interested in it.. if anyone want it i can post the afl..

Ps: Just google with word Swami's chart.. you will be led to the site..
thanks saivenkat for your help and knowlage. do u have Swami SwingWave and Swami Convolution afl?

This is the best strategy.. doing one side trade in current scenario, where with any positive and negative news, can take or bring market up and down in split of seconds.. so with this strategy, you can earn assure profit. eventhough, minimum profit but at least u are taking something home and thats the key. with more resarch and rules, you all can make this strategy a gold mine for small investors.
SHIVANGI77 madam u earn today also? anyone did trade with shivangi77 madam's system?

Status
Not open for further replies.