My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivenkat

@Samapda......
It seems that you have less time in reading previous posts..or not interested.. TZ has clearly said that his afl.. is not for sharing.. it is for his personal use only.. more over he has given a clue that it is a combination of RSI, CCI and ADX..

and Sikander bro has given a sample coding.. you may try to tweak it and get the desired afl.. or else .. you may wait till.. TZ releases it in public..and it therefore serves no purpose.. when people make repeated requests.. for sharing this afl..

Here's my AFL collection....!!!
(got from khushi)
Will post daily, 1 AFL.
Hi Shivangi

Saw your post today.Thanks very much for this.But not able to download the code,perhaps it is not there any more at the site.Can you kindly help me to get it?I will be much thankful to you.
cheers!
regards
PKJee

South breeze is exact copy of pathfinder(developed by signrc), south breeze copied the whole afl with little tweak.
Even then, I'm here by posting genuine south breeze, you can match yourself.
(It needs same plugins that I uploaded for pathfinder)

Source: Khushi's Collection of Afls

DOWNLOAD

password: angrybird

Thank you for this AFL. However i have a query. Hope you won't mind answering this.
I downloaded this plugin and saved it in amibroker plugin folder as well as the South Breeze AFL.
I get an Error at Line: 76, Col: 24 E_TSKPCOLORTMPL Is there a semi Colon missing at the end of the previous line whereas my previous line is

barColor=IIf(Close>Open,ColorRGB(0,245,0),ColorRGB(255,0,0));

which already has a semi colon. :confused:

So I do not know where do i find a solution.
I am not sure if I am the only person who is facing this problem. If so then I might be doing something wrong.

sr114

Thank you for this AFL. However i have a query. Hope you won't mind answering this.
I downloaded this plugin and saved it in amibroker plugin folder as well as the South Breeze AFL.
I get an Error at Line: 76, Col: 24 E_TSKPCOLORTMPL Is there a semi Colon missing at the end of the previous line whereas my previous line is

barColor=IIf(Close>Open,ColorRGB(0,245,0),ColorRGB(255,0,0));

which already has a semi colon. :confused:

So I do not know where do i find a solution.
I am not sure if I am the only person who is facing this problem. If so then I might be doing something wrong.
the jurik.dll and kpami.dll file will go to the plugin folder, the t3_include.afl will go to the formula\include folder and the southbreeze.afl will go to the formula\custom folder.

follow this routine and see what happens

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.