My Crudeoil Trades.

stock_mani

Dear Varun,

I never used Ami broker, just want to confirm monthly expenses for software & data to trade in Crude/ other scrips. How much you are paying, pls provide contact details also from your resources..

Dear Varun,

I never used Ami broker, just want to confirm monthly expenses for software & data to trade in Crude/ other scrips. How much you are paying, pls provide contact details also from your resources..
Stockmani ji i pay around 1500 per month for each segment (FNO and MCX). I have not renewed for cash segment but that would also be same. If you can find a cheaper and reliable vendor, do let me know. My subscription ends in Jan-2018.

checkmate7

Tally crosses 400 (407 points) in 29 trades now.
Varunji aap to rocket speed me bhaag rahe ho :thumb:

If it was mega then profit would have been +40K..

CM ji i had started this thread with the sole objective to show people that you do not need a very big amount to be profitable. You just need discipline, patience, commitment and a good system to become rich one step at a time. If you can replicate this model even once every month (Doubling cycle) then compounding would take care of your becoming infinitely rich over a period of time.

checkmate7

CM ji i had started this thread with the sole objective to show people that you do not need a very big amount to be profitable. You just need discipline, patience, commitment and a good system to become rich one step at a time. If you can replicate this model even once every month (Doubling cycle) then compounding would take care of your becoming infinitely rich over a period of time.
Perfectly said Varunji :thumb:

This thread has been good motivation for everyone :thumb::thumb:

stock_mani

Stockmani ji i pay around 1500 per month for each segment (FNO and MCX). I have not renewed for cash segment but that would also be same. If you can find a cheaper and reliable vendor, do let me know. My subscription ends in Jan-2018.
thanks, i will first try with mcx & as per your system. Kindly provide me resources to begin with same software. I have technical analysis knowledge & investing in equities from last 9 years & want to begin with crude trading.