$$my forex live call and my way to become a pro$$

what do you think am i a pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

Well dan it is just littel experiment whith my trading plan and stratgy.
Well dan i dont get your other question if you clear littele bit more than i can explan you what you want to know.
Hi buddy

Not clear with your order or size ? Never mind about experiments or so on.

0.01 ? How much is this ?

I know I can buy one future or one option or one of what ever.

Buying an options for 0.01 is a dream and brokers at leas in the states do not give such prices ( Tryed it a few times, but there is no interest in such stuff )

So, I am not clear about buying 0.01 of what ever.

Sorry, I am a little bit confused about that.

DanPickUp

Hi buddy

Not clear with your order or size ? Never mind about experiments or so on.

0.01 ? How much is this ?

I know I can buy one future or one option or one of what ever.

Buying an options for 0.01 is a dream and brokers at leas in the states do not give such prices ( Tryed it a few times, but there is no interest in such stuff )

So, I am not clear about buying 0.01 of what ever.

Sorry, I am a little bit confused about that.

DanPickUp
1 Standard lot in eur/usd is 1,00,000 units of currency.
0.1 lot means 0.1 of standard lot which comes to 10,000 units of currency.
Likewise 0.01 lot means 0.01 of standard lot which comes to 1,000 units of currency.

for ex- buy 1 lot of eur/usd means that you have bought 1,00,000 (1 Lakh) euros by selling 1,00,000 US Dollars.

sumitdasjoshi

hello guys almost find a holly grail indi if you have this one that you forex is atm matichan. just go and make a withdraw as you can predict every move in forex , but you should know how to use it. plz dont ask me share this indi because it is take me some much time to find it and master it and i will not give this indi to any one because maybe it will not work for you because as i said indi is just a tool you should know how to use it. see you all and happy trading.

Tavnaz

Great Works Sumit,
But let me tell people over here there is nothing so damn special in this indi.
It is a Combination of Fib Arcs and time zones with basic fib numbers.
23.6,38.2,50,61.8,100,161.8,261.8-----.
The lower part is an Oscillator i think it is unbound but sumit is hiding it.:lol:
Sumits trades only added a new edge to Fib trading.
Regards
Taz

Tavnaz

hey tanvaj you ruined my joke man .
Hey Bro,
My bad for spoiling your joke.:clapping:
I knew you were pulling peoples legs.:lol:
People even when they know what you are doing or i am doing cannot match the skills you and i have unless they make their own efforts to learn something building something for them selves.
You are a great trader man and that thing doesn't come from that indi you are what you are because of yourself.
So i did not do anything wrong even when they were given indicator like that they will not succeed because of things as said by me above,unless they make something for themselves like you have made the above indi.
I wonder what happened to the chat room plan here.

Great works Sumit.
Regards
Taz

DanPickUp

Great Works Sumit,
But let me tell people over here there is nothing so damn special in this indi.
It is a Combination of Fib Arcs and time zones with basic fib numbers.
23.6,38.2,50,61.8,100,161.8,261.8-----.
The lower part is an Oscillator i think it is unbound but sumit is hiding it.:lol:
Sumits trades only added a new edge to Fib trading.
Regards
Taz
Hi Taz

At least he did some thing :thumb: and in my opinion, this values more than the " tried to hide " stuff.

What you wrote in your post is exactly what he does : ""Unless they make their own efforts to learn something building something for them selves"":)

And Sumi has mentioned the same in the post before : ""because maybe it will not work for you because as i said indi is just a tool you should know how to use it""

Both of you are right and I wish both of you good success.

DanPickUp

Status
Not open for further replies.