what do you think am i a pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

euro/usd stop loss hit -50 pips
Dude.. bahut ho gaya practice...

Ab real chalu kar dijiye sirji....

Is type se aapko is janam me pata nahin chal payega ki aap pro forex trader ban chuke ho ki nahin...

Open an account with not less than 1000 dollars.... start trading 5 micro lots and test the water....

Ab tak dil to bich me ayaa hi nahin... Dil ke hathon aap kaise majboor hote hai ye to koi samjha hi nahin sakta.... Dil to pagal hai.. :D

All the best....

desifxtrader

Dude.. bahut ho gaya practice...

Ab real chalu kar dijiye sirji....

Is type se aapko is janam me pata nahin chal payega ki aap pro forex trader ban chuke ho ki nahin...

Open an account with not less than 1000 dollars.... start trading 5 micro lots and test the water....

Ab tak dil to bich me ayaa hi nahin... Dil ke hathon aap kaise majboor hote hai ye to koi samjha hi nahin sakta.... Dil to pagal hai.. :D

All the best....

:lol: irshaad irshaad, .... bahut khoob, ..... kya shear hai:p

desifxtrader

well i not giving enough time to forex because i also trade in nifty future, but i think i need bit more practice to enter in forex jungel becousei dont want to be a pray.

Just 'coz Forex is a 24 hours market, it doesn't really mean that you keep staring at your computer screen 12 hours a day. If someone (especially a newbie) tries this, 100% guaranteed that his trading a/c would bleed to death.

In Forex, you don't actually need to give 'enough time'. The lesser you trade, the better & more profitable it is. Try this for the next three months:

۞ In your charting platform (MT 4), keep only FOUR pairs. [only the majors]

۞ Zoom Out!!! Use only the WEEKLY and DAILY Timeframes.

۞ Dedicate no more than 20 minutes everyday to keep an watch & identify trade opportunities at the end of the day.

[5 min x 4 pairs = 20 mins per day | 20 min x 5 days a week = 100 mins/week | 100 mins/week x 4 weeks/month = 4oo mins/month]​

Can u spare 400 minutes in a month?

0r

Can you spare approx
7 hours in a month to trade Forex?

I hope u got my idea.

cheers :clapping:

AW10

Just 'coz Forex is a 24 hours market, it doesn't really mean that you keep staring at your computer screen 12 hours a day. If someone (especially a newbie) tries this, 100% guaranteed that his trading a/c would bleed to death.

In Forex, you don't actually need to give 'enough time'. The lesser you trade, the better & more profitable it is. Try this for the next three months:

۞ Dedicate no more than 20 minutes everyday to keep an watch & identify trade opportunities at the end of the day.

[5 min x 4 pairs = 20 mins per day | 20 min x 5 days a week = 100 mins/week | 100 mins/week x 4 weeks/month = 4oo mins/month]​

0r

Can you spare approx

I hope u got my idea.

In my view, it need time to reach this stage of trading. I am sure you will agree that trading is not blindly shooting buy/sell order but trading as per system..

And to design a system, one needs to give more time then 20min a day.

but, I agree, once we know what we are looking at those charts, and have well defined system, then maybe even 5 min is bit too much..

Happy Trading

Edward

You will reach this point in the later stage of your forex trading career. At the least after blowing two accounts :D . If you are really fond of staring at the charts, do it between 11 -2.00 pm and 6-9 pm, this way you will only spend 6 hours and will be witnessing Japan close, Uk open and UK close US open action.

Jyadatar trends isi ke dauran bante hai. 2 - 3 opportunity to milenge hi, aur wo bhi naye trends banenge.

if you think I am bluffing look at this live statement of mine online. ( i will remove the links by today evening, for I don't like the idea of someone watching me while I trade)

(link removed :) )
happy trading...

0r

Can you spare approx

I hope u got my idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.