My intraday trades in nifty options

ananths

it is 11 different trades with 1 lot each per trade
I liked your idea of buying ITM CALL & PUT...I was tracking your trade today and observed it gave upto 10 points profit..but not sure what is your target for each trade and why you are taking so many trades when it is giving good profit for 1 trade only. Please put some light on how you trade..thanks :thumb:

boarders

I liked your idea of buying ITM CALL & PUT...I was tracking your trade today and observed it gave upto 10 points profit..but not sure what is your target for each trade and why you are taking so many trades when it is giving good profit for 1 trade only. Please put some light on how you trade..thanks :thumb:
the style of trading is quite complicated and I get out of a trade if my tsl or target hits and then reenter the trade or take reverse trade when it is apt,
that is why so many trades, also in ranged areas i tend to make many lose making trades, but the winners usually run far and quickly thus cover my loses, atleast it works as of now.

narayan78

Not able to click thanks button for your loss. Sorry !

just an observation If we avoid trade in these narrow range may be better :thumb:

(Mee too loss today )

with cheers,
narayan.

kiran_thiru

15 lots gross loss 1435 + cost 495 = net 1930 loss
good going borders. how can you trade. what is the strategy to buy ce or pe. are you looking nf charts or options charts. can you post chart of your trades?

boarders

good going borders. how can you trade. what is the strategy to buy ce or pe. are you looking nf charts or options charts. can you post chart of your trades?
the strategy of buying ce or pe is equal to long or short in nifty futures, I select them both by the previous close price having a price of around 100 and almost equally priced strikes. trading ce or pe instead of futures is because the capital and total cost are much lower than futures.

the tsl is previous low minus 2 points on nifty spot chart and target resistances of nifty spot. so being price action, it is visual system, trading by sight.

even if ranged market if R:R is viable, i take the trade as dont know when it could break out.

I have also noticed that usually by 12 noon most days I am in profit and thereafter I go into loss and end the day in loss, on loss days. so i am wondering if i should stop trading everyday at noon.