My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

the total profits accrued until 8th aug 2013 inclusive is 5978.5 on per trade invest capital of 6500 approx. as on 7th evening the capital had doubled but the loss on 8th had put it back. therefore I intend to do two lot per trade from monday.

modus:
entry will be 2 lots together with common SL.
the TSL thereafter will be applicable to both lots until or if 1st target is hit.
if TSL hits before 1st target, then will close both lots together at tsl.
if 1st target hit, then will close 1 lot and then trail 2nd lot until tsl hits.
no new entries to be made until both lots of trade in hand are closed.

Lets see how this goes for 2 weeks, if effective and generates more profit then will continue this strategy after two weeks, if profits remain same or degenerates compared to the 1 lot trading method, then will revert back to the 1 lot trading style either after 2 weeks or if I lose all profits made till date, which ever comes first.

boarders

my observation after starting tsl only method without target has been that, most of the trades, which I took always either hit or went close to my would be target and then reverted back, but since I wanted to do only tsl trades, most of these trades were closed at a loss although minor, but the end of day were profitable on 4 out of 5 days. But I didnt bother to make a statistics to compare results with targets and without targets, and now I cant as my system is a live kind of system wherein after the eod, I cannot see or compute the previous trades.