$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

result so far
unitech short at 60 now 37 total points made =23.
sbin short at 2720 now 2581 total points =139.
dlf short at 270 now 241 total points made =29.
hcltech short at 478 now 462 total points made =16.

all the price are here ob clossing base .

S

satheeshnair

Hi, appreciate if your system is success. However, I dont think any commitment to stock market can not be made, since market will respond somany national and international news. Only thing, we can believe that, if we invest in a company where in the the steady growth and strong management persists, a long run investment can be made. any daily trading will lead to loss only.

Public should be keen to know, what is successful system in stock market only for gain!! Look forward to know further, on behalf of entire readers..

msa5678

Hi, appreciate if your system is success. However, I dont think any commitment to stock market can not be made, since market will respond somany national and international news. Only thing, we can believe that, if we invest in a company where in the the steady growth and strong management persists, a long run investment can be made. any daily trading will lead to loss only.

Public should be keen to know, what is successful system in stock market only for gain!! Look forward to know further, on behalf of entire readers..
Hi , satheeshnair, what actually happens is the market moves in trends, means it moves up for certain times and moves down other times, most of the times this trend continues sufficiently for the traders to make gains out of these trends. Sumitdasjoshi, the initiator of this thread , is identifying the scrips which are going to move in a certain direction, and posting them a day before that trend is likely to happen. I have been following his posts for quite some time and haven't seen his recommendations fail till now. Let us take the example of HCLTECH which was given a SELL trigger on 7th Feb @ 478 , at that time NIFTY was around 5356, As of today NIFTY has moved up by around 2% whereas HCLTECH has moved down by around 2%. I feel that is a remarkable achievement. The method of analysis he is using is very unique. It is very kind of him to post his recos here, We should try to utilise these advices and benefit from them.

Last edited: