My System - My trades.

rjshem

Dear Varun Sir
Thanks a lot for this amazing OBV concept..
With the help of this concept, with my existing setups, today I have earned 5R in bnf & 4R in nifty. Last week, it was 21R trading with bnf only.I am not intrested in showing my results..I am just telling it as I was struggling to get big profits as I was taking 1:2 rewards in my trades.so monthly average was 5-10% average..but after implying obv in my existing setups, My confidence increase to hold the trades..profitabilty increases as now i use very small sl ( which Varunji Taught) ..so I get good rewards in ordinary trades also & good trades gave amazing multpile rewards.
I am very greatful to Varun Sir for that..Please keep sharing your knowledge & experience with us.Trust me many people are benefitting from it..I need to write that post because I would like to express my gratitude to you .Besides, I want to share that that your method really make sense & it improves my trading a lot. you please keep sharing your knowledge..
I would like to tell my fellow traders also..this man has 20 year experience of real trading & we are getting this knowledge for free..I still repeat what you get from an experience real trader you can not get it after reading 100 trading books.
He has 20 years of exerience..it includes thousands of hours of screen time..& there is no substitute for screentime.. Watching 1000 of charts can improve trading what I can tell from my little experience..Afl can just help you to reduce timing for taking trading decisions..but trust me when you watch 1000 of charts, they start talking to you..I have improved my trading with that only..hope it helps other also
Thanks again Varun Sir..Hatts off to you..
Regards
excellent :clapping: .s this what all should do learn from all the seniors here implement that learning into their trading and keep improving. a big bow to varun for all the work hes done so far lot of people will benefit if they put in hardwork required .s watching 1000s of charts is very important good that u done that :).

sir
though I didnt take trade..
But the reason of this trade is ..15 min OBV & 15 min price band turns red? or some other reason?
thanks
Support level as marked with 1 min 15 bar OBV band is cracked after making 2 lower resistance levels.

ST