My System - My trades.

Varun ji please guide on how to avoid such trades. Red Dotted Lines are short positions and green dotted lines are long. Took 3 trades for today.
1. Short at 10:42- 15 min OBV ribbon giving lower lows and lower highs, therefore a prediction of BD. Also, color change in 5 min 15 period ribbon.
SL hit at 10:53.

2. Long at 11:34- 15 min OBV ribbon color change. Also, BO of previous pivot high in 1 min TF and price above 200 EMA.
SL hit at 12:11.

3. Short at 12:13- Reversal prediction. OBV also moving in sync.
SL hit at 1:15

I would like to understand what am I missing in the application of the method.
Disclaimer: Please don't consider the post as an attempt to question/doubt the efficacy of the method. I am just trying to improve my trading style and learn from the masters of the game.

Regards,

As per the charts there was nothing that you did wrong. I just took 3 trades. 1st a short at 9:19. Made 50 points in one lot and 30 in the other. Then took a long at 20695 which was a scratch trade. And the last was a short trade at 20695 which resulted in a loss of 5 points. Then i did not trade as the movement was very range bound. So only the 1st trade of the day was profitable for me.

niftytaurus

So no comments from anybody today because of the insipid movement in BN.[/QUOTE

Good Evening Sir
yes obv was showing diferent picture in 1 min & 5 min.. I observe that generally 1 min obv Bo/bd FIRST & then after sometimes it hapens in 5 min chart..but today both were showing contradictory.
today was very rangebound day..I took 2 trades& both trade are in loss..:thumb:as losses are part of this business. if today is range contraction ,then in 1-2 days we will get good range expansion days also
Thanks

Dear Varun Saab.
21000 CE appears to be good for writing as Max OI is there. Closed at around Rs 15.
From my observation if market decides to move in a direction it bulldozes all the calls /puts in that direction. The MAX OI is only for general guidance, but it fails many times as per my observation in trending markets. So be careful my friend if there is going to be trending move with election results around.