My System - My trades.

toocool

in my case Price is the purest thing, when price changes, volume also changes; volume bring change in price, which in tern change volume also..

it is vicious cycle..
no its not ........smart money cleverly buys first and then price moves and that move is when most people see good volume you are talking about , obv does it even earlier

VK ji have shown it , its true atleast upto 80% times

Last edited:

toocool

Simple. We are above CRB today and the fall is not on good volumes. (Above CRB means fresh longs have been added to the system) Now last significant pivot is at 24280 hence the stop. 2 days to go for expiry so bought cheap options.
sorry i was asking about how did you find recent bottom at 9700 and in banknifty at whatever level

toocool

View attachment 22833

There is divergence (somehow the one marked on OBV is not being drawn properly as the line is moving on its own). If my sl hits i will lose say 10 points per lot (100 points for 10 calls) but i only need a 100 point move in my favour till tomorow to double my investment.
VK ji

if i buy tick data charts will it also show me same obv as your chart as a normal user of tick data ?? or there are different settings in your chart ??

toocool

No those are normal settings. So you will also get the same.
VK ji you by far the best trader i have met online or offline ever , specially not only intraday but also carry trades ................and your confidence is unmatched

how many years of trading experience?? can you share your journey if you like ? maybe in 20-30 lines

regards