{My Trading diary}

And i was getting happy thinking OUR OLD NIFTY is back. :)
Almost every day I start to see an upward momentum build, but that does not hold, soon the sellers are in action trapping the poor novice people.:D

To me NIFTY is in range and will take time for B/O.

Since you trade with real money I cautioned you bro.

Take care.

Bewinner

But what about non trending day....as we really don't know which day would be trending and which are not? do u have any kind of analysis or afl which tells u this would be trending or a non trending day?

specifically asking becoz mkt did not moved today till 12/12.30 and it suddenly started moving after that

VaibhavPRO

But what about non trending day....as we really don't know which day would be trending and which are not? do u have any kind of analysis or afl which tells u this would be trending or a non trending day?

specifically asking becoz mkt did not moved today till 12/12.30 and it suddenly started moving after that
We can always find stocks which are trending no need to trade BNF and NF always.
Best solution is to avoid sideways all together.

Still if you want to trade it best setup is to trade breakout failures in non trending market or look for congestion patterns like triangles,wedges and trade them with tight SL.

Or try shorting on reversal patterns( hammer,shooting star etc) at top of the range of the sideways and vice versa at bottom of the range or simply short 5 min bar low break at top of the range. :D

Every setup SL will be small. Try to exit half at fixed target of 2-3R and trail rest.

VaibhavPRO

STOCKS FOR TODAY

Apollo tyres
Bhartiairtl
Drrredy
ICICIBANK
INFY
JPASSOCIATE
LT
PETRONET
TATAMOTOR
TATASTEEL
TCS
TECHM

Have only chosen highly liquid stock so that there is no slipage while order fills.
As mentioned earlier looking to trade inside bars and agg pivots with tight SL
Dont want any of my trade to last more than 20 mins. :)