My Views, My Trades - My Posts

ha ha ha

NF, once again not able to gather enough courage to enter into cave, what to say for entry into tunnel :D :(

No no
Not because of weekend worry.
Market is going to open big gap up on Monday also, but option premium will be tanked.
So better to take, what is in the plate.

For gapup I left 30% balance

If you are sure about gap up and also premiums erosion y not just sell puts?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
Well, I am not (read am never) comfortable in writing options or short selling futures etc.
Further why should I involve that much of money, when I can make money by buying options (though not in such cases of premium erosion) by involving much lesser money.

BTW, in market, we do not trade with sure (shot) analysis, we just play with probabilities. Nothing is sure in market, I think you know it, being an experienced trader.

SarangSood

Well, I am not (read am never) comfortable in writing options or short selling futures etc.
Further why should I involve that much of money, when I can make money by buying options (though not in such cases of premium erosion) by involving much lesser money.

BTW, in market, we do not trade with sure (shot) analysis, we just play with probabilities. Nothing is sure in market, I think you know it, being an experienced trader.
True that. Comfort in one's trading position is most important. I wouldn't say that I only write options because sometimes there are lots of good opportunities in the market by buying them. So maybe imho if one knows with such high probability about what's going to happen in the future, one can take such positions just to give rewards to that knowledge which comes only after a lot of effort

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk