My Views, My Trades - My Posts

Raj232

BNF

Congestion seen at 26666
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 26555

LTP 26577
TNB bhai, missing your posts and congestion levels. 26666 is very close to 26555, what is the below support/congestion level as per you... might come handy tomorrow ;)

Raj232

A big typo
please read 26xxx as 27xxx
sorry for mistyping.
So new post should be: .. not sure if i'm correct here:

Congestion seen at 27666
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 27555

LTP 27577

.... hahhahhaa... I also forgot that it has reached 27K levels, as I was not following much this week. I was thinking about 26K levels. But my query was different....
congestion seen at 27,666, should trade above 27555, LTP 27497 (for BNFutures) .. so I guess it is below 27,555 already.. then what is the target on downside.. :D:D:D

TNB bhai, missing your posts and congestion levels. 26666 is very close to 26555, what is the below support/congestion level as per you... might come handy tomorrow ;)
As per chart, the immediate lower CP is at 27444 and upper CP at 27666.

But my opinion is, that BNF should not breach 27477, at least in the open and/or for the day. One may note that that sustaining above 27555, may prove bullish, may be good for bulls, and we may see good up move.

However the major problem, these days in doing analysis, is that BNF and its counterpart BN is not moving in sync

Raj232

As per chart, the immediate lower CP is at 27444 and upper CP at 27666.

But my opinion is, that BNF should not breach 27477, at least in the open and/or for the day. One may note that that sustaining above 27555, may prove bullish, may be good for bulls, and we may see good up move.

However the major problem, these days in doing analysis, is that BNF and its counterpart BN is not moving in sync
Thanks Bhai.. will see how it moves.. nowadays not concentrating on market as head keeps spinning o_O:eek::confused::sour::spitoutdummy::pompus::rage::shifty::shy: by the time I reach home :)
take care bhai.. good night

So new post should be: .. not sure if i'm correct here:

Congestion seen at 27666
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 27555

LTP 27577

.... hahhahhaa... I also forgot that it has reached 27K levels, as I was not following much this week. I was thinking about 26K levels. But my query was different....
congestion seen at 27,666, should trade above 27555, LTP 27497 (for BNFutures) .. so I guess it is below 27,555 already.. then what is the target on downside.. :D:D:D
Yes, you posted it correctly.

As posted above BNF should not breach 27477 (or so) but in case breaches then lower CP is at 27444.
IMO, it should be a buy on dip strategy.

Thanks Bhai.. will see how it moves.. nowadays not concentrating on market as head keeps spinning o_O:eek::confused::sour::spitoutdummy::pompus::rage::shifty::shy: by the time I reach home :)
take care bhai.. good night
ha ha
and IMO
these are the days, when one would have made or one can make huge profit in market. :D