My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

ger06 said:
Dear Satya
Hi..
Please tell me how to set up Amibroker to get eod data from nse/bse/yahoo
as inbuilt Amiquote downloads 2 days old data instead of getting latest one.

Thanks in advance.

ger...
till sathya gives the latest version, you need to download and set up MEDVED quote tracker and use NSE as data feed. you can get intra day data. now open amibroker and then amiquote and add these symbols and in database setting select quotetracker as source.save the database in amibroker as well as amiquote.in amiquote use import to amibroker and now download.your amibroker wil now have intraday data.in amibroker you can add symbols with .NS extension as required in yahoo.this has to followed in amiquote. start download with auto import to amibroker.now you will get backfill data.now using symbol merge in amiquote merge both ex.ITC and ITC.NS and you will get streaming data.yahoo has data that is two days old.so take care.

srisara said:
check this new screen shot. I am almost done coding 90% with miscalneous work left out.

Currently doing the testing.

Satya
Hi Satya,

The screen shot are quite impressive, eagerly waiting to use it.

rgds
Sujesh

pkjha30

HI

Satya has released a new version which I have uploaded to my briefcase. You can download new version from the same old link which is as below

http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/YahooRT.zip?d=0

Members, perticularly new ones, do not ask for link as it is in bold letters screaming above.:D. Just click on it and it will download the file. Unzip and run setup.exe.
I have not checked the content. But Yahoo scanner reported that it is free of viruses.
I am sure members enjoy it.

Pankaj:)

Members,

I am providing my YahooRT tool for 3 week of Demo use, the demo version will expire by 15th July and it is fully functional.

I have included a help.txt file in the installation kit.

The Demo has all the features currently supported by the registered version.

Salient Features of YahooRT

1. Real-Time tick data from Yahoo (cash and indices).
2. Auto Update to AmiBrorker and MetaSTock (you need Metalib.dll for this)
3. Auto Update to FCharts using Fcharts intra-day features(acii)
4. BackFill using any text file (format, ticker, yyyymmdd, time, o,h,l,c,v)

Please mail me in case you face any problems during installation. my email contact is [email protected].

I took me sometime to makeup my mind that this is going to be a shareware.

I hope all of you like it. I personally tested for my own use and had satisfactory results.

Regards
Satya

Download LINK

http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pj...ahooRT.zip?d=0

If you are getting error regarding Common Dialog registration. I am attaching the file here.

Copy it under c:\windows\system32 directory

register it using regsvr32.exe
for this you need to go to command prompt and type

regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx

this file will be registered.

Last edited: