myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

hi jdm, thanks for this wonderful software.. i havent used this software for some time.. hence it prompts me to get the latest release from volumedigger.com.. bt for some reason the page doesnt open.. {server not found} is the error when clicked on {click here to download your attachment}.. if you can please check this for me...

jdm

i appreciate your reply jdm.. however m still nt able to download myquotes... after clicking on the above link i click on {click here to download attachment}.. after this i get this error- {Firefox can't find the server at 2117402282918856342-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com.} i have tried several times bt failed. plz help... thanking you for your time..

hi every one,does any one know how to replace data director 3,for metastock 8.0,i want to replace it with hsquote,but i do not know how to link my metastock and hsquote together,any help would be welcomed,thanks

jdm

i appreciate your reply jdm.. however m still nt able to download myquotes... after clicking on the above link i click on {click here to download attachment}.. after this i get this error- {Firefox can't find the server at 2117402282918856342-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com.} i have tried several times bt failed. plz help... thanking you for your time..
try this link
http://volumedigger.somee.com/myQuotes.zip

i have exceeded my attachment quota here. otherwise i would have uploaded it as an attachment.

Hello JDM,
I trade the CDN stocks on the Toronto Stock Exchange as I live in Canada. Is it possible to trade these stocks with myQuotes and is it Real Time data or the delayed data? I currently get Yahoo delayed data using Amiquote. Also, If it is Real Time data will I be restricted to 25 stocks or has that been changed? Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Hi folks,
heres a free real time quotes software for Amibroker.

The same can be downloaded from http://www.volumedigger.com/myQuotes.html

do make sure to read the online tutorial.

Cheers.

jdm

Hello JDM,
I trade the CDN stocks on the Toronto Stock Exchange as I live in Canada. Is it possible to trade these stocks with myQuotes and is it Real Time data or the delayed data? I currently get Yahoo delayed data using Amiquote. Also, If it is Real Time data will I be restricted to 25 stocks or has that been changed? Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim
yahoo provides delayed data for Toronto Stock Exchange. http://finance.yahoo.com/exchanges

no I have upgraded. now you can get upto 50 scripts.

thankyou so much for your reply jdm... i was finally able to download it from the above link you mentioned...hope it works fine... i really appreciate your help..

lazytrader

So there is no reason for me to use MyQuotes as I am already getting delayed data using Amiquote, correct? It sure would be nice to get real-time data, but such is life.

Tim
myQuotes gets data from yahoo. Yahoo provides RT for Indian exchanges but delayed for Canada so that's what you get. Tough luck.

There would be no difference between Amiquote and myQuotes in your case.