Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

Hero Honda , Sterlite may have dip before any upward move. Watch out .
Thanks Raj bhai

please tell, how I could have noticed this?

arti

Hi Crown,

If u dont mind,would like to know how much capital ur using,as u trade in stock fut also.Just curiosity,if dont want to reveal its ok.

saivenkat

Weekly chart of Reliance Infra.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Woodies CCI shows Pattern of GB100 long is emerging,but it has not given the trigger yet. There are chances that this pattern may come out or not.. but as of now its a wait and watch game.

crown

Weekly chart of Reliance Infra.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Woodies CCI shows Pattern of GB100 long is emerging,but it has not given the trigger yet. There are chances that this pattern may come out or not.. but as of now its a wait and watch game.
Thanks Saivenkat Bhai

CCI is the only indicator I use to decide my trades. And I have really found the woodies CCI patterns and their use logical and fruitful in most of my successful trades. Thanks to Rajput bhai for this.

But, bhai the real problem with woodies cci is that it is just based upon momentum and many times the results of woodies breakout are not immediate or in tandem with the price. I traded Tata Steel, Ashok Leyland and one/two other stocks (by going short) but have to book my loss. While, those stocks did go below near/around the expected levels after myself booking loss, but the period in between when stocks are giving false high moves is very painful and because the stoploss is based upon price not upon the momentum, one is compelled to book the loss even in a correct trade.

Therefore, what I do is first wait for CCI signal to occur and then wait for the signal in the price chart and only then take the trade. So, even if woodies GB long occurs, I will wait for long signal on price.

saivenkat

Therefore, what I do is first wait for CCI signal to occur and then wait for the signal in the price chart and only then take the trade. So, even if woodies GB long occurs, I will wait for long signal on price.
You are correct.. a confirmation should be made with signal on price line.

Only yesterday i exited Reliance infra which was bought by me long time ago, in the price band of 1695,along with some other stocks..:D ( may be had i looked in to this chart yesterday.. i would have waited for some more time. Any how no regrets..:) )

rajeabc

Thanks Raj bhai

please tell, how I could have noticed this?
crown , I follow stoch system and severely bought(when in over bought zone for more than 5 trading days/bar) and severely sold (when in over sold zone for more than 5 trading days/bar) funda.

If a stock is severely sold then it will have a minor spike and then down move before making any further upmove....
I will try to put few charts in Eve to explain my points.

Good luck

crown

crown , I follow stoch system and severely bought(when in over bought zone for more than 5 trading days/bar) and severely sold (when in over sold zone for more than 5 trading days/bar) funda.

If a stock is severely sold then it will have a minor spike and then down move before making any further upmove....
I will try to put few charts in Eve to explain my points.

Good luck
Thanks a ton Raj bhai
Surprisingly, I have just decided, around 10 minutes ago, that I will be adding stock indicator in my system to have more clarity on the issues. And, you are also ready to help me in understanding the stock.
God is great.
Thanks bhai, looking for your kind guidance and support.
:clap:

rajeabc

Thanks a ton Raj bhai
Surprisingly, I have just decided, around 10 minutes ago, that I will be adding stock indicator in my system to have more clarity on the issues. And, you are also ready to help me in understanding the stock.
God is great.
Thanks bhai, looking for your kind guidance and support.
:clap:
[http://a.imageshack.us/img801/2066/gvk.png

By rajeabc at 2010-09-06

how do we display image here directly from Imageshack

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2