RNRL @ 40.85
cipla @ 319
ING Vysya @ 348
Prime Focus @ 640
Radico Khaitan @ 179
Marico @ 131

Crown bhai
saivenkat bhai ka query seem sharing you may would like to respond
If EPS is 864, and Book value is 894 means, what impediments are there for the stock to remain in 483+ levels.

Kindly take not this a criticism, but actually i want to understand why the price of the scrip is lagging.

*Why the operators have untouched this stock?

* Is it not guaranteed that a shareholder of this stock will get 864 or 893 when company declares dividend. Then why is the mad rush in volumes absent here? Has it been un-noticed?

* The Company knows very well that the Eps and BV are higher than Mkt price? What could be its impact on them in the functioning of the company?

* If the company is to declare dividend at this point of time, which means they should pass on the ( rounded to 400)400 odd rupees to shareholders.

* Why is it the company not declared dividend? Will it be due to the reason, for lack of reserves (486 cr) or they shelving the funds for future expansion of the company? If so have anyone come across any such news or rumors?

Another sub question arising me, when looking at the profit and loss statement of this company (HINDCOMPOS) the sales turn over in 2009 is around 87 crores, and during 2010 its 100 crores. So an increase of 13 crores which is quite a normal growth.

But when looking at the head " OTHER INCOME" during 2009 it was around 4 crores and in 2010 it is 573 crores.

A Casual glance at the Profit and Loss statement, according to me, this income was not generated through any of the sales endeavor or operating profit of the firm. May be it could have been due to sale of any asset.. even that is confusing in Balance sheet. Then how could be this income generated?

As i am not a student of commerce, and more so i hate being so so i leave this analysis to experts like Raunak, columbus, Savant bhai, PT bhai. etal. Let me confine myself with this silly,but wary doubts.

Hope u pals will be too generous to excuse me if my interpretation is wrong, which is the case at most of the times.

Saivenkat

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time.

crown

Thanks Bikash bhai for the honor
but I am not competent enough to comment on this

saivenkat

@ Bikashkumar bhai, thanks for taking interest in my queries and following it up.
Crown bhai is also an expert, but i feel that he awaits some more views before expressing his opinion.

Just now i have requested Raunak bhai in that thread to express his views, to which he said, will surely do it in quick time.

Happy trading to all

Saivenkat

crown

@ Bikashkumar bhai, thanks for taking interest in my queries and following it up.
Crown bhai is also an expert, but i feel that he awaits some more views before expressing his opinion.

Just now i have requested Raunak bhai in that thread to express his views, to which he said, will surely do it in quick time.

Happy trading to all

Saivenkat
Thanks Saivenkat bhai for the honor
but I am not an expert at all, just an amateur who started things a few months ago.
Whatever knowledge I have, is based upon my common sense and technical aspects. The fundamental aspects are still to be figured out by me. As such the query contains the basic fundamental logics like EVS, BV, dividend, profit and loss etc, I am really not aware of these facts in the depth, required to answer.

As regard to the question, why the operators are not concentrating on it; I do have some idea, but I am not at all sure whether it is correct or not. And, when we already have stalwarts like Raunak Sir, Praveen Bhai, Columbus Bhai, Savant Bhai; it will be a good opportunity for me to learn and understand.

Thanks for the honor and raising the appropriate question.

crown

And, Saivenkat bhai

There is one thing in which I am expert.

That is religion and spirituality.

But, even in that case, people don't believe me :eek:

What an Irony
:rofl:

saivenkat

Crown bhaiya,

Religion and Spirituality is for us to keep focused and maintaining steadfastness towards the goal of truth, love and care to all.
Never mind, when people don't believe in us. We are no losers or gainers, Just be on our way.
Btw, what does "GIRJAGAR" - the last word in your signature mean? I tried to understand what was in those lines, this word i failed to decode what it means.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2