Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

saivenkat

Ok now.

I have adjusted my system and given correct data to it.

It is showing me tomorrow's close between 6030 to 6040.

I will try to predict tomorrow's high and low also and will post here if you guys don't mind.

Thanks
Priya
Your posts are welcomed eagerly, friend.
Never mind if its correct or wrong, post your charts and views here, lets discuss.

Cheers

Saivenkat

crown

Namaste

Here is a word of caution
The current Put Call Ratio Analysis indicating the immediate (though temporary) change in the momentum. Nifty is likely to face very strong resistance in maintaining 6000 levels. Even 5900 levels are not looking amply secured. While 5800 levels are still indicating very strong support.
Going long between 5800-5900 will be a good strategy with stop loss of 5800; while going short around 6100 levels with a stoploss of 6200 will be another good option.

I have taken a long position in Nifty options; which I will be trying my best to square off tomorrow because the current levels are not reasonably good for initiating any kind of trade.

Saivenkat bro, may be you can have a good chance of exploiting your skills regarding bearish movement.

crown

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands-122.html - Please read the view of Columbus bhai. A straight and clear one liner.

Regards
Saivenkat
:clap:
Thanks Saivenkat Bhai
But even then I will be squaring off my long trade in Nifty Call tomorrow, unless I got some clear cut and strong indication of upside movement. From the past one month, I am testing my Put Call analysis which has been correct till date.

Yes, the uptrend is intact... no doubt about that....
But there is nothing wrong in using the small correction.
I will be looking to enter long in the Nifty below 5900 levels or above 6100 levels. The current levels are really confusing for me. Either it goes correct and add to my financials; Or it goes wrong and add to my understanding.

Thanks a Lot bhai.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ok now.

I have adjusted my system and given correct data to it.

It is showing me tomorrow's close between 6030 to 6040.

I will try to predict tomorrow's high and low also and will post here if you guys don't mind.

Thanks
Priya
NIFTY is not giving its direction at present...fall is sharp too then ful recovery too....so no clue...:confused:

crown

NIFTY is not giving its direction at present...fall is sharp too then ful recovery too....so no clue...:confused:
yes JLo bro
that is what I am concerned about; therefore, would like to remain alert.

I remember a good quote of AW bhai (sorry if it belongs to someone else)

"If it ain't going up, it may go down"

something like that; but the point was very clear.. If there is confusion in the expected direction and movement, be ready for the counter movement.

crown

You are very clear in your decision making process friend. Unless we are not sure about the market trend, its better to keep off.
Thanks Bhai
just learning with the help of brothers like you.
Thanks for all help and participation.

Dear priya,

I also use GA for analysis.

As per my system,
Today's high will be near 6009 and low near 5930.

You need to find out the optimised calculations when using GA. Otherwise your results will be far away from actual. I am also optimising this from long time and still not getting correct synapses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2