Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

crown bro,...can you post here....
nifty spot 5 min chart dated 26 august 2010 and 29 july 2010...thanks.....
:eek:
sorry bro, I do not have the intraday data

crown

current holdings in NSE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Squared off my longs in Nifty on 4th Nov. with some moderate gains to cover up previous losses in Nifty trade. However, the trades in scripts are just okay. The completed trades from 9th Sept till date have given net 2.5% in total after cutting all the costs and brokerage etc. Now looking to take more aggressive trades to increase the gains.
In the current holdings, Jubilant, Berger and Hinduja these three are looking not good and may have to come out whenever prices are equal/near to the buying price.
Allsec, Crest, RNRL and Sycom Health are to be held for a comparative longer duration and whenever needed positions will be added into these.
Remaining stocks are still looking good, specially India Infoline and Ankur Drugs.
Inox can be deceiving, and will be watching very closely.

Holding one put of 5800 in Nifty November. It will act as a hedge towards the long positions and because, I am still having some doubt over the Nifty movement during this month, I feel that there can be some deceiving volatile movements in Nifty towards downside for a few trading sessions in coming week.

crown

If nifty trades below 6270 in today's session, expect a further temporary downside movement till 6160 either today or within next couple of sessions

crown

Entered long in Varun Shipping @ 42.50
stoploss close below 41 on EOD
Target 46 -48 in 2-3 weeks

Last edited:

crown

Yesterday Exited from Rnrl @ 42.10
buy price was 40.15 on 21-09-2010

crown

Enjoyed my shorts in Nifty today :clap:
Expecting Nifty to have a sharp upside movement in next week

crown

Nice to hear Crown that you made some bucks today.. But then any reasons, as to why dear you turned to shell of late... no active posts and charts from your side.. :confused:
no such reasons bro
but I did mentioned my doubt about Nifty going down over here on 6th Nov.

I am just trying to find the answers of some of my questions at my own; because I think that's the way it has to be.

crown

Namaste

There are things which Technical/Fundamental Analysis can explain; for every thing else - There is the Market itself.

What should be the strategy now?

Well, I have exited from around 50% of the shorts in Nifty and now holding the remaining. I will be exiting from all Shorts in Nifty between 6000-5950; the moment Nifty starts trading below 6000 - that will be the time for me to start building long positions in Nifty and other stocks which are having good structure and upside momentum.

The uptrend is still intact in my Charts and till now I think, I have been fairly successful in assessing the market movements.

There are 99% chances (except God no-one else could be 100% sure of anything in this world) that Nifty shall take support around 5930 levels . And, there are very very meak chances that Nifty can close below 5900. And, the downside movement of the Nifty is expected to be over within next 2 trading sessions i.e. by the end of 16 Nov 2010 the selling will be complete and the operators may start accumulating/going long in the Market. On 19th November, I am expecting a positive close (green candle) in Nifty

In case, Nifty take support above 6000 levels, it is very likely to be a fake and short lived. It will be only after violating the 6000 levels in the downside, that Nifty can have another upside rally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2