Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

saivenkat

Hello Sai and others
Thanks for your valuable suggestion and you are absltly right that there are so many knowledgable n exprenced guys out here.

Bcoz u all r very exprencd n wht u suggest and say is the language known by exprnced only like u, so i still feel confused. As I said i m a beginner, just tell me what to luk for before selecting any scrips and when to buy and sell?

Thanx for your propmt reply.

bye bye take care

Cheers...
Ankusi

Sorry that i can not express myself in way that you could understand.
Here is the link of great SavantGarde sir,

PLEASE BOOK MARK THIS THREAD.. YOU COULD SEE WHAT ARE THE LIST OF STOCKS WHICH ARE REQUESTED TO BUY.

Please also go through the First few pages of the thread..where you will see how to invest.. the money management technique.

Hope this time i am clear. Feel free to raise you questions here friend. Take care.

Saivenkat

crown

Crown,

Be cautious with hindunilvr...its giving me some bad feeling...dont know y...
yes bhai
For me, it will remain weak till it closes above 272
and because, I am already expecting a weak bounceback in Nifty, I will be keeping my shorts open.
It will be a good learning experience
Thanks again bhai for your regular guidance

crown

Entered long in Sesa goa at 328.30
:)
currently trading at 325.60
:(
minor support is at yesterday's low 317
major support is at 311
target first 339

crown

I am expecting European Markets to open positive

rajeabc

Entered long in Sesa goa at 328.30
:)
currently trading at 325.60
:(
minor support is at yesterday's low 317
major support is at 311
target first 339
crown, good to see you progress. Good luck with your trades.

have a look on sesa goa's daily chart. for last few session it is comng down from 330-332 with base around 313-311 . I don't have any position open in this stock.

Last edited:

crown

crown, good to see you progress. Good luck with your trades.

have a look on sesa goa's daily chart. for last few session it is comng down from 330-332 with base around 313-311 . I don't have any position open in this stock.
Thanks Raj bhai
I thought that its taking support at the levels indicated by you and yesterday it gave gap up opening with strong upside move. I was also expecting today's market to be strong. Therefore, made a long entry into this stock.
Though, on pure technical basis I should have waited for the stock to break the resistance levels at 330-332; but I tried to have an early entry to maximise my gains.
Today, it opened higher at around 330 levels and I was not sure whether it will further go high or down. I just waited for 5-10 minutes and after that made a long entry at 328.30 for the first target of 340 if it goes up. But unfortunately, it is going down. Just now, seen on news that FIIs has sold 1,00,000 shares of Sesa Goa; may be that is the reason for its going down.
But as we all know that trading is just about taking chances, sometimes you click, sometimes not. I had taken my chance with little knowledge of TA and in case it violates the support level, I will be out. Till that time, I had to be in the trade. Like, I am still holding my short of Hind Uniliver.
:eek:

rajeabc

Thanks Raj bhai

But as we all know that trading is just about taking chances, sometimes you click, sometimes not. I had taken my chance with little knowledge of TA and in case it violates the support level, I will be out.

:eek:

I fully agree with you on this. If you have taken positional call then you can wait. I thought you doing intra day. I replied as I am following this for last few weeks and luckily I was on short from 375-323(position was taken on news) .

crown

I fully agree with you on this. If you have taken positional call then you can wait. I thought you doing intra day. I replied as I am following this for last few weeks and luckily I was on short from 375-323(position was taken on news) .
haa Raj bhai
I am now in positional trades only. Intraday analysis is just to enter or exit.

Waise Raj bhai
I think that if tomorrow Nifty closes below 5450, then Nifty can be shorted

please guide.

crown

Entered Short in Nifty
Thanks to Rajput bhai
put 5300 taken at 34.80

Now I am short in Hind Uni and Nifty
and Long in Sesa Goa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2