New members: Please read this

HI friends,
iam new member and wanted to learn how to trade. iam looking for basic things like reading charts and arriving at best picks.pl help me.

thank you
guru

Mysore cement

It seems have good Potential. It is trading now around 62. already forigen companies made offer @ 58 march,2007.

Fundamentaly i don't have any idea but i belive good stock to invest:)

hi friends me totally new to this site so a big new yr hello to everyone of u. suggest me which broker is best for openimng a demat account. how about sharekhan???

iam new to trading i have several queries.
1)If i open a demat account i can use the same even if i change the broker..If yes then why do some people have multiple demat a/cs?
2)Should i need to pay some Maintenance charges for the demat account every year
3)equity Trading is done between 10 to 3.30..Does it mean that i can buy /sell only at that time..Because i can find time to buy (or rather invest) only at night time when iam free..How do working professionals invest if trading is banned at their workplace?
4)should i need to open an ac with the bank that the broker has tie up with or can i simply drop him a cheque everytime when i need to pay him
Please clarify my doubts ..Thanx in advance

Hello. Yes , I am new to you and to you community , I like to know more from you about new ipo's ,company position, performence and future returns and orders.