New members: Please read this

:eek:WOW...U hve done a excellent job ....
Can sm1 help me in the following queries
iam doin a pjt on the study of stock exchange & iam studin about NSE market...could any1 pleeeease tel me wat r that i have 2 write in my pjt.

2)I hve alrdy gvn into for t nse mkt,abt stocks,hw they r calculated,stastics,kinds of mkts,kinds of shares,liquidity,orders,settlement cycles,transaction costs,index/mkt reports,futures and options...do i need 2 add anything else??

3)For example i hve taken the TELECOM sector-AIRTEL,MTNL & RCOM...i hve given the fundamental analysis just by adding the last 5yrs B/S & P/L..i want 2 kw wheather i hve 2 show the calculations of the EPS,PE ratios etc.

4)In the technical analysis i hve taken comparison b/w (bse,nse),
(bse/nse,telecom co.),(votality/MACD and SO of the companies)..what else can i add..The data is taken for one year.
... iam using Metastock

Hi

This is rkbhasan from Bangladesh. I've found information of this site by googling. This site is of great help for me to learn Technical Analysis. I specially like to thank saint, bdpraveen, murthymsr, kkseal and others for selflessly sharing their thoughts.

Best regards

Hello Friends,

Was just googling on fundamentals of stocks & shares & stumbled on Traderji. Must say a great forum for beginners like me to stumble on.Over the past few days, i have browsed through some of the threads & found the wealth of information priceless!
Am yet to trade or invest in the market,currently aquiring as much knowledge & information as possible . I am aware that nothing comes cheap or easy and most important nobody will teach you anything for free.
Having said that, this forum is teaching me a lot with emphasis on knowledge of trading & investing,fundamental wisdom & guidance,criticism,humor & most importantly uninhibited dissemination of information.
Someone has said that '' Teaching is a thankless job '' & i always agreed to that. But after going through " Teach a man to fish " by saint & understanding that the thread was started to teach others, without expectating anything in return , i am begining to come to terms, with the real meaning of " Saint " .
Over the next few days & weeks i am dedicating myself by going through all the threads in this forum & hoping to find lots of saints , teachers , experts , inspirers & critics . I am sure to find their wisdom enlightening & guide me through towards my goal of being a successful trader & investor.
Thank you for the founders ,moderators & members for being part of a great forum.

And ''Saint'' there's a saying '' What goes around comes around '' . One day after all of us learn to fish, we will give you so much fish that you may never have to starve in your lifetime again!

orderflow13

This question to moderators of traderji,i dont know how to post a chart in forum? What i am doing is attaching jpeg image,isnt there any way that my chart will show with comments?i mean instead of posting the link of image.my given limit.