New to indian markets, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been trading US markets since 4 years and earning big money.
Your US friend taught you some system 6 months back and is very profitable to you.
Now you are in India and want to trade DOW through NSE

I wonder why you cant simply continue trading in your own US account ?
Ok here is my story for coming here as you are not aware.
I wanted to trade US futures, As i didn't knew if it's legal or illegal. So i came here and opened a thread to ask if i can trade US futures from here. Guys helped me and i got my answer. But i saw NSE provides Dow Jones, So i thought i should give it a try. But came to know dow jones is not worth trading, neither any instrument here. But decided to tell my US friend to open a futures account for me.

well in case you ever studied Mathematics in the school.

50% profit per month for merely 3 years, shall make JUST rs. 1 lakh into over Rs. 20,000 crore

So have you earned even ONLY 1% of this amount i.e. 200 crore, in the last 4 years with your 50-60% profit generating award winning system?
Are you mad kid? Did you even read my message carefully? Or you can't read huh?
I can tell you for sure, You are just a another newbie whose loosing and doesn't knows a **** about trading.
And about your maths, i'll tell you.
I never said i started with 1 lac and i never said i traded for 4 years? i have 4 years experience not traded this system for 4 years.
I traded(Practiced this system successfully for 5-6 months) and i have only made around $3k. Nothing more. Started small, not a born fcking rich guy.
AND PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE CAREFULLY. Please be more clear next time.
One more think, I never ever calculate future profits lol. I have seen guys calculating this big **** everyday but they never make it. :rofl:

deba72

I have just decided not to even think of trading Indian markets. I am just wondering for 20k it was just Rs.4 per tick then what will be for 5k-10k lol.
Oh Oh !.. this will be a great loss for Indian markets. A trader like you would have enriched this market surely ! Bad luck for Indian markets.

Oh Oh !.. this will be a great loss for Indian markets. A trader like you would have enriched this market surely ! Bad luck for Indian markets.
lol i never said it in that way? Can you point out did i even mentioned something like that? that's my personal choice buddy. you just did take my post in wrong way. You guys have so much Hate.

@throwawayacc123 - Mate thanks for all the Help. Look like you are the only one here, who is Professional and don't hate other traders for no reason.

tradedatrend

you said you are making 50-60% per month, now why backing off ?

Are you mad kid? Did you even read my message carefully? Or you can't read huh?
I can tell you for sure, You are just a another newbie whose loosing and doesn't knows a **** about trading.
And about your maths, i'll tell you.
I never said i started with 1 lac and i never said i traded for 4 years? i have 4 years experience not traded this system for 4 years.
I traded(Practiced this system successfully for 5-6 months) and i have only made around $3k. Nothing more. Started small, not a born fcking rich guy.
AND PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE CAREFULLY. Please be more clear next time.
One more think, I never ever calculate future profits lol. I have seen guys calculating this big **** everyday but they never make it. :rofl:

you said you are making 50-60% per month, now why backing off ?
For god's sake point me out where did i back off? And again you just replied me without even reading my post carefully.
You should be friendly buddy, Nothing to argue on such stuff? We are traders we should be good to each other. I explained you everything and now you asking me i backed off?
And arguing on what just because i don't like Indian market?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.