NIFTY 50 future TRENDS-Part 2

Few long threads are split in 2 threads.....the 1st part is closed and the second part is open for posting by members....this is done for data integrity and ease of data management.

Smart_trade
I'd rather let the thread continue under its name (e.g. "NIFTY 50 future TRENDS"), with the older posts being moved to a new thread (e.g. "NIFTY 50 future TRENDS (old posts)") and the new thread being closed.. This will retain the ease of recognition and prevent confusion. Also, the "old posts" would also serve as the repository for future use.

just my 2c.
Further, if it's simply a matter of renaming the threads, please do so. I just realized that I'll have to make changes to my "Subscribed Threads" list. I already have more than 100 threads in that list, most of which are inactive (e.g. some threads by TNSN, traderji and others which are bookmarked for later repeated readings), but there are these regular thread which will simply add to the subscribed threads list.

So, if the original thread can be renamed to "NIFTY 50 future TRENDS (old posts)" and this thread renamed to the original "NIFTY 50 future TRENDS", it will save me a lot of effort :)

PS : Curiously, "Zerodha" thread has not been split, though it must be among the biggest ones on board here :D

ST, another problem with the "Part 2" threads is that they appear to be started by a different member e.g. this thread appears to be started by ganesh13. So, even if one wanted to search for Sudoku1's thread, one couldn't do so using the search feature for "threads started by the member".

I think this "Part 2" thing will lead to a lot of confusion and maybe affect the traffic.

Stock trendy

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD THREAD..
kya yar kuch bi malum nahi hotha hai... Trend Up!! .. Down... side ways.. range bound...
or this one is somthing new... no idea..:confused:
from my side trend down 5222 sl 5395

Last edited:

manoharpillai

Is this a new thread..!!.. part II
Some one of u have to keep posting your views to keep this thread alive
please remember no one indispensable
There is always some one else take care..
any ways thank u all for remembering me..will try to be here as early as possible..
Monthly chart i did posted it earlier too just a reminder..

US market heading for all time High

SEVEN STAR

Sadly, Sudoku1 has been missing ever since the thread was split up. Now the thread is not even in his name.
Yes that is something i too feel bad about.. he is main source of this thread for many years.. is there any reason all this to happen any one knew any thing about it..please share.. keep the thread continue..