Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

23 SEPT NIFTY TRADE LEVELS:

NIFTY SPOT SUPPORT 8085
TARGET 8015
KEEP STOP LOSS @ 8111

If our stop triggers just reverse your position and Buy nifty for 8155.
Dear Friend,

You have given us a superb system. So very easy to understand and so easy to execute!

I have used the system profitably for 2 consecutive days.

Many many thanks!

dear sspagaro while looking in google finance daily levels of 8 dma value of nifty spot showing 8057 will u pl tell how to reach to ur value 8 dma i m also frm pune dear

rh6996

dear,
if "option trading senior" is posting in another forum/thread,than please share the link

thanks
No idea if he is posting elsewhere. He had responded first on my query here by a PM !
We exchanged PM only! Though I had requested him to Post here directly but he declined as he says he is not willing to give time to reply to various queries that are generated on a Post on TJ?
Not very sure but seems I have understood his method almost 90% and can post the levels here.
I will try to start a thread here for these levels so that flow of this thread is not hindered!

25 SEPT NIFTY TRADE:

NIFTY SPOT IS BUY ABOVE 8055
TARGET 8125
STOP LOSS @ 8030

If our stop triggers just reverse your position and Short nifty for 7985.

Guys do not just trade on tips,advisory,tv based levels.... In trading you have to have strategy & must have plan to keep your losses limited (risk:reward).

You must hit target again & again!!!

Now 8 DMA comes near 8020.

Advice: only trade only 8 dma crossover. or wait today or tomorrw or som day when levels comes. otherwise do not touch nifty. trading blindly is loosing capital.

I BELIEVE TRADING SURE & MOST PROBABLE MOVES.