Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

raynor

thanks......

Last edited:

jassinko

Hi SS......was reading the whole strategy and did paper trade as well...... can u please tell when did u took entry......Dec 14 nifty spot 8 ema was 7704.43 and on dec 15, at 3.15-3.20, it hit 7705 but just for few seconds....so my question is whehter we have to enter if it hit for a second or we have to see for a minute atleast whether it sustain above??

and can u also please share last 10 trades u mentioning so i can see where i m making mistakes..... thanks in advance
hi friends,

can anyone please answer my query so that i can understand the strategy well......and if have backtest report...please send by PM

regards,
jassi

anup

Today nifty triggered a sell call below 7747 with SL 7774. Unfortunately the SL hit on this short trade at 7774

We reversed the trade to long at 7774 with SL of 7747 with a target of 7817.we already achieved the target.

Please let me know if any issues/concerns.

Last edited:
Today nifty triggered a sell call below 7747 with SL 7774. Unfortunately the SL hit on this short trade at 7774

We reversed the trade to long at 7774 with SL of 7747 with a target of 7844.The high for today was 7840 and we must continue to hold on to the trade as the target is 7844.

Please let me know if any issues/concerns.
Please read the very first post once again.After reversing your position,your target is 7747+70=7817.Already achieved.

Hi SS......was reading the whole strategy and did paper trade as well...... can u please tell when did u took entry......Dec 14 nifty spot 8 ema was 7704.43 and on dec 15, at 3.15-3.20, it hit 7705 but just for few seconds....so my question is whehter we have to enter if it hit for a second or we have to see for a minute atleast whether it sustain above??

and can u also please share last 10 trades u mentioning so i can see where i m making mistakes..... thanks in advance
If nifty crosses 8dma which was 7704 we went long immidiate because our condition meets and hold this possition placing 27 points SL. Sustain above is not necessory. Crossing our 8 dma is important factor plays role in this strategy

Hi,
Today's 8DMA level for trading is 7747 & today's open is 7745.65. Price went up & crosses 8 DMA level & went further up. So that is BUY call. How you said, SELL call triggered ?
Please explain so that I can know my mistake in understanding the strategy.
Thanks.

My 2 questions
1. It is 8 days EMA or 8 days MA. In post 1, it is 8 days EMA then why in some previous posts it is 8 DMA instead of 8 DEMA (even title is 8 DMA)
2. If price opens above (or below in second case) 8 DEMA, then one should go long (or short in other case)